Jinsi Ya Kulipia DSTV Kwa Airtel Money Tanzania,How to pay DSTV by Airtel Money in Tanzania (Jinsi ya Kulipia DSTV), Lipia Vifurushi Vya Dstv Kupitia Airtel Money, Namna Ya Kulipia DSTV, Lipia Kingamuzi Cha Dstv Kwa Airtel Money. In your busy schedule of life, there is a possibility to forget paying the DSTV. To avoid this recently DSTV launched Airtel Money payment facility.
You can make a payment for your DStv subscription at any Multichoice Africa branch near you. Alternatively you can make use of one of the easy and convenient payment options, Airtel Money listed below, that are available in Tanzania.
DSTV in Tanzania
DStv is a digital satellite television service owned by Multichoice, which offers a wide range of television channels to viewers in various countries in Africa, including Tanzania. DStv provides subscribers with a variety of entertainment, news, sports, and educational content, with channels in various languages, including English, Swahili, and other local languages.
To subscribe to DStv in Tanzania, you will need to purchase a DStv decoder and a subscription package that suits your needs. DStv offers various subscription packages with different channel options and pricing.
To get started with DStv in Tanzania, follow these steps:
- Purchase a DStv decoder from an authorized dealer or retail store.
- Choose a DStv subscription package that suits your needs and budget.
- Install the DStv decoder and activate your subscription by following the instructions provided in the user manual.
- Enjoy your favorite TV channels and content!
DStv also offers various add-on services and features, such as HD channels, Catch Up, BoxOffice, and Showmax, which provide additional content and viewing options for subscribers. You can visit the DStv Tanzania website or contact their customer care for more information on their subscription packages, pricing, and services.
How to pay dstv via airtel money Tanzania| Jinsi Ya Kulipia DSTV Kwa Airtel Money Tanzania 2023
There are a number of ways to pay for your DSTV subscription, including online, at a DSTV office, or via a kiosk. You can also pay for your subscription using cash, a credit/debit card, or a bank transfer. In this article, we will take a look at how to pay for your DSTV subscription using Airtel Money service.
If you want to pay for your DSTV subscription sing Airtel Money then follow the steps listed below.
- Dial *150*60# to access Airtel Money
- Select Option #5: “Lipia Bili”
- Select #2: “Chagua kampuni”
- Select #1: “TV Ving’amuzi”
- Select #1: DStv
- Select #1 to proceed
- Go to 1: Enter Reference Number (Namba Yako Ya King’amuzi)
- Enter Reference Number
- Enter Amount
- Enter PIN 10.
Alternatively you can also renew your DSTV subscription more easily using the MYDSTV App available in Playstore and Appstore (Jinsi Ya Kulipia DSTV Kwa Airtel Money 2023 Kwa App). To renew your DSTV subscription using my DSTV app , follow these steps:
- Download and install the MyDStv app from playstore or Appstore on your android device or iPhone
- Open the app and login using your DSTV username and password
- Once logged in, select ‘MENU’ from the navigation bar at the top of your screen
- Then select Make a Payment and enter the amount you wish to pay. NOTE: You must enter the amount equal to price of package you want to pay.
- Select Airtel Money as your payment method and enter your Airtel Number. Make sure the number is online and has enough Airtel Money balance.
- There After click on “Pay Now” Button. The app will now open the the field where you will be required to enter your Airtel money password to accept payment.
- Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an SMS from Airtel confirming that the transaction has been completed. 5. You can now visit mydstv app and view all your subscription details including expiry date of the current package.