Jinsi ya Kupata IMEI Namba | How to get IMEI 2022-2023
IMEI stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity Think of it as your phone’s fingerprint — it’s a 15-digit number unique to each device. Phone carriers and manufacturers share IMEI numbers to enable tracking of smartphones that may be stolen or compromised.
IMEI of our Android smartphone or Android device
The IMEI of our Android smartphone or Android device is usually marked on the terminal box itself along with the serial number. Another place where we can also frequently find it on mobile phones with removable batteries, is in the gap that remains on the terminal after removing the aforementioned removable battery, this information also usually comes in the settings of our Android terminal, specifically in the menu of settings, in the section about the phone or about the device in the option Estado.
It is possible that with the passage of time, you will be in a position where you will not find the original box in which our Android station came, or in some cases, with a terminal and a removable battery, whose IMEI number is outdated or completely deleted. In these cases we will have to use the following service code which we will get to know the IMEI number of any smartphone or Android device that has a phone keypad.
I repeat, the following service number is a universal number that will help us to reveal the IMEI number of any smartphone or smartphone we use, this regardless of the smartphone manufacturer as well as the model or even the version of Android that it has installed, whether it is the Stock Rom of the manufacturers or Cooked rum regardless of ingredients or taste.
Jinsi ya kuangalia IMEI namba ya simu yako
- Bonyeza *#06# , On your mobile phone, type *#06#
- A 15 digit code will be displayed on your screen for each line you have in your phone.
- if your mobile phone has a provision for two SIM cards, you will see two 15 digit codes. This code is called an International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) code
- Enter the 15 digit IMEI code in the message box in your phone and send the message to number 15090.
- The Model, Manufacturer and Frequency Bands of the phone corresponding with the IMEI code will be displayed for you to compare and verify a match.
- If the information does not match, return the phone to where you purchased it or buy another phone.
Kujua IMEI kwenye iPhone
- Kwa kutumia kompyuta yako ingia katika tovuti ya Apple
- Ingia katika Akaunti yako kwa kutumia Apple ID
- Ukishaingia nenda katika orodha ya vifaa kisha chagua jina la kifaa
- Taarifa za kifaa husika zitatokea ikiwemo na IMEI ya kifaa hicho.