Jinsi Ya Kupata Namba Ya NIDA , Finding NIDA numbers has become difficult for Tanzanians, who almost all struggle to locate NIDA numbers while requesting government services. Here, we’ll explain how to obtain your NIDA number, but first, we’ll give you more background on NIDA (the National Identification Authority) and the significance of the National Identity Card in general.
Jinsi Ya Kupata Namba Ya NIDA | How To Get NIDA Number Tanzania
What is a national identity card?
A national identity card is an important document that can help you prove your citizenship and identity. You will need it for many things, such as opening a bank account or voting in elections.
Why You Need National Identity Card ( Kitambulisho Cha Nida)
The National Identity Card is a very important document. It’s the one of the universally accepted form of identification in Tanzania and it can be used to open bank accounts, get a loan or even get a job. The National Identity Card is also required for many other things, including registering your marriage and buying/selling property. Even though the National Identity Card is basically a piece of plastic with some text on it, it’s one of the most important documents in Tanzania.
How To Get NIDA Number | Jinsi Ya Kupata Namba Ya NIDA
Getting an NIDA number used to be a bit challenging, but now the Tanzanian government has simplified the process so that you may receive your NIDA number online and by short text messages, or SMS. Read all of the steps for obtaining your NIDA number NIDA below.
1. Getting NIDA number (NIN) Via SMS | Kupata Namba Ya Nida Kwa Sms
Get your National Identification Number (NIN) by sending a free short text message (SMS) to your phone.
The National Identification Authority (NIDA) has broadened the scope of knowing the National Identification Number (NIN) by sending a free text message to the number 15096.
How To Get NIN number through SMS | Jinsi Ya Kupata Namba Ya Nida Kwa Sms
Send FREE SMS to 15096 with the following information: Applicant’s first name*Applicant’s last name*Applicant’s date of birth*Mother’s first name*Mother’s last name VERONICA*MUSHI*09021999*MARIA*MTUI, for example.
To get answers, make sure you write the proper information from the National Identity Card application form.
This service intends to reduce the time it takes applicants for National Identity Cards to get an NIDA number (NIN) without having to visit NIDA offices.
Obtaining NIDA number (NIN) for Airtel and Vodacom networks.
The National Identification Authority (NIDA) would like to inform all citizens that the service of obtaining a National Identification Number (NIN) can be done using a mobile phone.
- To access this service,
- Dial *152*00#
- Choose number 3 (Employment and Recognition)
- Choose number 2 (NIDA)
- Enter your three (3) registered names (Ex. Veronica Daniel Mushi)
- Enter the phone number you filled in the application form (Ex. 075XXXXXXX)
NOTE: This service is currently available for Airtel and Vodacom users.
OTHER WAY TO GET NIDA NUMBER FOLLOW STEPS BELOW
If you are looking to get a NIDA number in Tanzania, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the NIDA website: The first step to getting a NIDA number is to visit the National Identification Authority (NIDA) website at https://nida.go.tz/.
- Click on the registration link: Once you are on the NIDA website, click on the registration link to start the registration process.
- Fill in the registration form: You will be required to fill in your personal details such as your name, date of birth, and contact information. You will also need to upload a passport size photograph and a scanned copy of your birth certificate or passport.
- Submit the registration form: After you have completed filling in the registration form, submit it by clicking on the submit button.
- Book an appointment: After you have submitted the registration form, you will need to book an appointment with a NIDA registration center. You can do this by calling the NIDA hotline or by visiting a NIDA registration center.
- Visit the registration center: On the day of your appointment, visit the NIDA registration center with your original birth certificate or passport and a copy of your registration form.
- Get your NIDA number: After your information has been verified and processed, you will be issued with a NIDA number. You can then use this number for various transactions such as opening a bank account, applying for a passport or a driving license, and many others.
Note that the NIDA registration process may vary depending on your location in Tanzania. Therefore, it is important to visit the NIDA website or contact the NIDA hotline for more information on the registration process.
In conclusion, to get a NIDA number in Tanzania, you need to visit the National Identification Authority (NIDA) website and fill in the registration form with your personal details, upload a passport size photograph, and a scanned copy of your birth certificate or passport. After submitting the form, you need to book an appointment with a NIDA registration center, where you will need to bring your original birth certificate or passport and a copy of your registration form. Upon verification and processing of your information, you will be issued with a NIDA number that you can use for various transactions in Tanzania. It is important to note that the NIDA registration process may vary depending on your location, so it is best to consult the NIDA website or contact the NIDA hotline for more information.