Job Opportunity At Key Energy Services, Key Energy Services, LLC has provided services in the oil and gas industry since 1977! We have been around for a long time and looking for individuals who want to help us continue to grow into the future!
Job opportunity at Key Energy Services
Floorhand 1, Williston, ND
Location: Williston, ND 58801, USA
Requisition Number: 522
CDL Required: No
Line Of Business: Rig Services
Employment Type: Regular – Full Time
Are you looking for a career in the oil and gas industry? Key Energy Services has immediate openings in our Williston, ND location for Floorhand 1’s!
Key Energy Services, LLC has provided services in the oil and gas industry since 1977! We have been around for a long time and looking for individuals who want to help us continue to grow into the future!
We are currently looking for individuals who are ready to take the next step and start a career with our team! The Floorhand 1 position is an entry level position which means that you are ready to learn what it takes to service wells on a workover rig with a crew. Entry level employees are what we call Short Service Employees (SSE’s). What does that mean? It means that we have a fresh fact to the industry who has less than 6 months of experience but has decided to start their oil and gas career!
This position is full-time shift work led by a Supervisor.
What a Floorhand 1 does
- Works with a team of experienced people who perform maintenance and repair services on oil and gas wells by working on a workover rig.
- We use a lot of cool tools with great names! A Floorhand 1 will learn how they operate and how they are necessary for the job.
- This position is vital for assisting the Rig Operator to perform the necessary maintenance for our customers.
- They are learning the hazards of the job and how to report those hazards (safety hazards, maintenance issues), which is very important for everyone to know! Company policies and procedures are an import tool that we use every day, understanding both are just as important as the physical tools used every day!
- There are always odds and ends tasks to be done, your Rig Operator or Supervisor may be assigned other duties from time to time.
What is in this for you
- Key Energy believes that paying people for their hard work and dedication is important. Therefore, we strive to be competitive with wages.
- We offer training delivered by employees who understand the position and are willing to work to help you succeed! We want to know what your goals for your career with us are, so we developed a career progression program to help you achieve those goals!
- We have a choice of medical plans, so you can pick the best for you and your family. We also offer dental, vision, short-term, and long-term insurance. Our benefits start the 1st day of the month after you are hired!
- Are you planning for your future? We offer a 401(K) plan that you can contribute to.
- No need to run out and buy a bunch of FR work wear! Key will provide you with what you need for your outer layer! We even provide the warm outer clothing for North Dakota winters!
What we need from you
- Our working environment is fast paced! We need you to be able to work with the other members of the team to communicate and solve problems.
- We need you to be able to work long hours and a long stretch of days (sometimes these days are holidays).
- Everyone has rules to follow. We need you to follow our policies, those are our rules!
- Safety is one of our top priorities! We need you to work safely and watch out for your co-workers. Key and our customers have made this easy for you by putting all the procedures down for you to review.
- Engagement is Key! We need you to come to work each day ready and engaged so the team can deliver excellent customer service! Your participation in our Job Safety Analysis (JSA) meetings is important so everyone can be on the same page and work safely!
- Because we care about your safety and the safety of others, we need you to be able to pass a pre-employment WorkSTEPS® physical designed for this position, it is a physical job, so we want to make sure that you can lift heavy objects and stand for long periods of time. A pre-employment drug and alcohol screen are also required.
- We also need you to have an acceptable criminal and motor vehicle background check.
- While we like to say that age is just a number, we are only able to hire people over the age of 18. If you are under 18, mark it on the calendar to apply after you turn 18!
- We need you to be able to be able to provide proof that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- Posted Today