Job opportunity at TANROADS Njombe
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s Trunk and Regional Roads Network. Its primary functions include the management and development works, operations of the network, axle load control, the implementation of road safety, environmental measures and provision of advice on the strategic framework, policies and plans for the road sector.
The Regional Manager – TANROADS – NJOMBE on behalf of Chief Executive is looking for open minded and creative candidates
POSITION TITLE : ASSISTANT LABORATORY TECHNICIAN II (2 POSTS)
The successful candidates will report to the In-charge of Material Laboratory
- Holder of certificate in (NTA Level 5) in one of the following fields; Road Construction and Maintenance, Labour Based Construction or equivalent qualifications from recognised institution
- Must not be above 45 years’ age.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To cleans Laboratory premises,
- To carry out in site testing
- To maintain Laboratory apparatus and equipment,
- To undertake Laboratory tests and monitor tests results and trends
- To perform such other related duties as will be assigned by the supervisor.
Read also : Job opportunity at TARURA March 2023
MODE OF APPLICATION
Only candidates who are willing to join the Agency immediately after being notified are invited to send their own handwritten application letter.
All interested candidates are required to apply to the undersigned not later than 15th March, 2023 at 16:30 HRS attaching to their applications, CVs, Two (2) Picture (.Passport size), copies of certificates, birth certificates, the names of three referees and candidate physical address and their daytime telephone numbers and the candidates own daytime telephone contact. Applications that will be received after the deadline shall NOT be considered. Hand delivery is permitted.
Application letter should be addressed to:
The Regional Manager,
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS),
P.O. BOX 885,
APPLICANTS SHOULD NOTE:
- Individuals with unresolved criminal offence need not apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Transport costs to and from the interview venue will not be refunded.