Job post opportunity at CRDB bank December 2022
Job post opportunity at CRDB bank
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa.
Reporting Line- Head of Marketing
This role is seeking for a creative and innovative individual to improve our Bank’s marketing strategies and competitiveness, focusing on two key areas critical to the business including brand marketing to drive brand health metrics and product marketing to support the business objectives to make CRDB Bank the undisputed leader.
Senior Manager; Brand & Product Marketing will interact internally within all areas of the bank’s business plus other departments within the Bank and work closely with the subsidiaries marketing teams.
- Responsible for brand management, analysing competitor behaviour, experiential events and sponsorship management, identifying market trends, and increasing our market share.
- Support the development of the Brand and Product Marketing strategy for the bank.
- Analysing marketing strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Developing consumer-based marketing and branding strategies.
- Establishing targeted customer and industry partnership networks.
- Monitoring key marketing metrics and developing market segmentation models.
- Developing consumer-oriented marketing products and branding strategies.
- Manage the development, implementation and measurement of multi-channel campaigns that maximise opportunities to leverage on media.
- Ensure support partners are thoroughly integrated to deliver the optimum results.
- Develop strong relationships with internal key stakeholders where relevant manage cross functional teams within a matrixed organization.
- Collaborate with product teams to ensure that new propositions translate into compelling marketing.
- Collaborate with integrated creative design resource to deliver award winning campaigns to meet scorecard objectives.
- Develop and deliver large-scale integrated marketing programs in areas of strategic experiential events and sponsorships marketing investment.
- Support bank’s desire to be a world class data driven marketing brand through looking for opportunities of advancement.
- Ensure activities have robust measurement frameworks to inform future decision making.
- Manage multi stream complex budgets.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business development, or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Brand and Product Marketing with at least 3 years being in managerial role supporting product marketing in a related industry.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the Local and regional market and media landscape.
- Proven experience in marketing used to delivering multi-channel campaigns to measurable business results.
- Complex project management expertise, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one-time.
- Demonstrated experience in partner, brand product management.
- Developed analytical skills & data driven decision making.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively across functional areas to influence and achieve consensus on goals and objectives
- The individual must have significant and broad marketing expertise and passion to lead multi-channel media campaigns and creative development, challenging our design partners to do impactful and effective work.
- An inquisitive mind and determination are required to drive bank’s marketing to the next level of data led capability.
- A proven track record of production partners management and the ability to influence at a senior level, ability to lead others to deliver often against challenging timelines.
Application Deadline is 06th January 2022.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Job Title: Digital Champion- 230 Positions (6 months)
Reporting Line- Team Leader; Sales and Support
Locations: All CRDB Bank Plc branches, countrywide (refer to the list below)
The purpose of this role is to support Simbanking product registration at different CRDB Bank Plc branches to ensure the growth of Simbanking in terms of customer base, income, quality service and user experience satisfaction.
- Ensure all accounts opened on a daily basis are full with the Simbanking platform.
- Create awareness of Simbanking product and their service offering.
- Increase the number of Simbanking users by onboarding new customers every working day.
- Review branch accounts and push to ensure all non-registered are fully registered with Simbanking.
- Review branch existing Simbanking partially registered and support to ensure all are fully registered with Simbanking.
- Activation of inactive customers that are currently registered with Simbanking but are not using the channel.
- Migrating Over The counter (OTC) transactions and other Branch transactions to the Simbanking channel.
- Collect feedback from customers and forward the same to the Line Manager.
- To conduct sales and awareness activities that will impact customers’ knowledge of Simbanking in terms of capabilities, offerings, and its benefits.
- To conduct activation training for internal staff, customers and events that will be sponsored by the bank.
- Be customer-centric in all products and services.
- Highlight customer pain points and resolve them timely.
- Prepare various reports for management approval.
- Carry out other related duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Requirements
- Diploma or Certificate in Business studies, IT or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from an accredited institution. (Only Diploma and Certificate holders will be considered).
- Sales skills are essential for this role.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrator of high integrity and trust.
- Good understanding of Retail Banking products.
- Computer literate and good IT skills.
- Digitally savvy (works well with mobile devices, i.e smartphones, iPads and tablets.)
P.S.- Please specify the region and district flexible to work in your application letter; failure to do that will be an automatic disqualification.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTION: CLICK HERE TO APPLY