Jobs Opportunities At MDH Tanzania
In here you can Apply job at MDH Tanzania,mdh tanzania jobs 2022,mdh tanzania salary scale,MDH Tanzania.
(MDH) is an indigenous-Tanzanian non-Governmental
Organisation with principal place of business in Tanzania. MDH’s central office is located at Mikocheni B, along Mwai Kibaki road in Dar es Salaam.
MDH Tanzania jobs. MDH in collaboration with Kaliua District Council, Tabora Municipal Council and Nzega Town Council, invite suitable candidates to apply for the following posts.
To support, promote and address public health priorities through evidence based and innovative interventions in collaboration with the government, other partners, stakeholders and communities
JOB TITLE: CLINICIAN
Work Station: CTC-Kitete RRH
Reports to: CTC Incharge
Clinician requires extensive, current knowledge on providing clinical care to HIV patients and providing consultation to HIV-positive patients in the clinic.
MDH Jobs Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing clinical care to HIV patients in the clinic including:
- Management of Opportunistic Infections.
- Staging of HIV patients for Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) eligibility, Initiating patients on ART, same day initiation, 3-6 months drug prescription, IPT initiation
- Managing complications of ART
- Initiation and monitoring of Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Proper documentation of CTC2 cards, clinical notes Transforming/translate data into strategic plan to reach set targets
- Hold/spearheading WIT/QI meeting to discuss progress vs. target and quality of services
- Providing consultation to HIV-positive patients on the wards/OPD as requested
- Maintaining accurate medical records and other data collection as required for Monitoring and evaluation within the Clinic
- Participating in Clinic Team Meetings and assisting the facility in charge in strategic planning for the CTC/PMTCT
- Doing any other duty as assigned by the supervisor
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
- Advance Diploma in Clinical Medicine or Degree in Medicine from recognized Institution
- Minimum of two years’ experience of working in the HIV Program
- Registered member of MCT
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects.
STEPS TO APPLY MDH JOB IN TANZANIA
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, and the names and contact information (email addresses and phone numbers) of three job-related referees.
The candidate must clearly indicate the title of the position for which they are applying (as it appears in the advertisement) in the email address. Applications should be submitted by 3 May 2022 to the Director of Human Resources, MDH Sub-grant recipients via email email@example.com Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted.
Please note: MDH does not have any recruitment agents and does not charge any fees to interested candidates.