List Of NIT Driving Course | Mafunzo Ya Udereva NIT 2023, Knowing how to drive not only ensures that you will be able to get from one place to another, but it may also get you a driving job that enables you to get more income. Although it may seem daunting at first, there are a number of courses and steps to take when preparing yourself to become a professional driver.
Whether you are a new driver or have been driving for years, there is always room to improve your driving skills. Accident rates among young drivers are particularly high, so it is important to ensure that you have the best possible training to master every aspect of driving as well as the traffic rules and regulations in Tanzania.
A good driving course can teach you the basics of driving, help you feel more comfortable behind the wheel, and give you the skills you need to avoid accidents. It can also be a great refresher for experienced drivers.
List of NIT Driving Courses | Mafonzo o Odereva Nate 2023
Leadership is one of the most important skills anyone can learn in today’s world. Given the current traffic scenario, it is always better to be safe than sorry. And for this you need good and efficient drivers. To get more efficient drivers, top driving aggregators such as the National Institute of Transportation NIT are required.
NIT has been a staple product for professional drivers for years now. With a focus on driver training and safety, NIT has the facilities and staff to ensure drivers are prepared for any situation they may encounter.
There are many different types of driving courses offered at NIT, so it is important to choose the one that suits you best. If you are not sure where to start, this article can help. We will give you a complete list of NIT driving course that you can choose from.
Below are the current Driving Course offered at NIT National institute of Transport along with the time taken for each course to complete. (Mafunzo Ya Udereva NIT 2023).
- 4 Weeks Advanced Driver’s Grade Two (INDUSTRIAL)
- 4 Weeks Advanced Driver’s Grade Two ( VIP)
- 4 Weeks Advanced Driver’s Grade One
- 10 Weeks Public Service Vehicle (Passenger) Driving Course (PSV).
- 6 Weeks Senior Driver’s Course.
- 10 Weeks Driver Instructors Course.
- 15 Weeks Vehicle inspection and appraisal
- 10 Weeks Heavy Goods Vehicle
- 1 Weeks Tyre care and maintenance
- 1 Weeks Fuel Management in Vehicle Operations
- 2 Weeks Transport Officer Seminars
- 1 Weeks Road Traffic Accidents Handling and analysis
- 1 Weeks Road Safety awareness
- 2 Weeks Cargo handling
- 2 Weeks Planned Preventive Maintenance for Motor Vehicles
- 2 Weeks Troubleshooting in vehicle systems
- 2 Weeks Diesel engine Services and Maintenance
- 2 Weeks Defensive Driving
- 2 Weeks Petrol Engine Services and Maintenance
- 1 Weeks Customer care
- 2 Weeks Stores Management
- 2 Weeks Transport costing and transport statistics analysis
- 5 days Forklift operators’ training
- 24 Weeks Vehicle inspection and road safety