Nafasi za kazi Amana Bank December 2022
Job Tittle: Relationship Officers
We are currently seeking to recruit Relationship Officers for our below branches: Dar es Salaam, Mwanza, Tanga, Zanzibar and Dodoma.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Pursuit of new and clean deals by negotiating with customers.
– Prioritize the workload to ensure timely feedback to customers.
– Analyze the creditworthiness and recommend an optimal amount of global credit support for each customer. -Evaluate actual and potential returns on each customer from the assigned portfolio.
– Maintain a continuous growth path of the assigned portfolio in accordance with the Bank’s strategic plan.
– Using of existing customers as referral for new customers. -Increase bank’s customer base by recruiting new customers for Asset backed facilities and other products.
– Conduct customer visits.
– Provide relevant and timely information about clients on portfolio. -Participate in departmental meetings to defend facility proposals.
-Ensure the achievements of revenue according to set target.
– Achieve the contracted business growth targets in assigned segments. – Improve and maintain follow-ups and control.
– Ensure that the negative variances are properly defined, and corrective actions are taken.
– Minimizing risk and ensure KYC and AML procedures are followed. – Maintain a minimum NPF ratio as set standards.
– Liaise with Financing Management Department in making sure customers’ requirements are appropriately accomplished.
Key Competency Requirements:
– Knowledge on risks and profitability involved in the transactions. Knowledge on Sharia Compliance products.
– Understanding of Tanzanian economy and financial situation.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
-Good selling and networking skills.
– Excellent team player.
– Customer Service skills.
-Good understanding of banking products and transactions
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any other related field
- 2 years of work experience in the same field
Deadline for submission of application is Thursday, 22nd December 2022 All applications should be done through firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Specify the region of your interest in the email subject.