Nafasi za kazi Bulyanhulu Barrick Gold Mine
Nafasi za kazi Bulyanhulu Barrick Gold Mine -Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Auto Electrician to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the Engineering Department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost-effective manner to achieve targets in accordance with BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Job Tittle: Auto Electrician (6 Position)
Reporting to: Maintenance Superintendent
- Ensure safe work practices, i.e., attending compulsory safety courses and meetings use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting, and ensuring total adherence to all safety, occupational health, and Environmental Policies as well as other relevant policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Follow all maintenance procedures and ensure the completion of mechanical activities according to standard without causing any further damage to any component /system/equipment.
- Ensure equipment isolation, adhere to working at height and confined space standards/ procedures, and conduct pre-start checks/ inspections.
- Carry out mechanical repair and preventative maintenance to maintain Plant and Mobile equipment in a safe and efficient manner to achieve production and cost targets.
- Carry out troubleshooting, fault finding, and corrective maintenance to solve unplanned equipment unavailability events.
- Ensure that maintenance practices result in maximum equipment availability.
- Utilize work instructions to determine job requirements, including job sheets, quality, the number of materials/ resources, etc.
- Perform PM inspection according to the maintenance requirements and ensure preventive maintenance compliance.
- Conduct mobile and Plant equipment upgrades/modifications as required.
- Removal of machine components and replacement
- Provide accurate and timely feedback to the first Line leader on conditions that may affect the functionality of the equipment.
- Ensure First Line Leaders and all stakeholders are kept informed of equipment availability status.
- Follow up on outstanding maintenance/repairs.
- Complete shift handover process.
- Actively participate in training activities to gain new skills and develop full potential.
- At least CAP in the technical field
- Ordinary level certificate – Form IV
- Mechanical Trade Certificate – (FTC, IMTT, and VETA)
- Valid driving license
- Experience in Maintenance (underground equipment….)
- 5 years of experience as an Auto-Electrician
- Heavy equipment mechanical knowledge required.
- Must have experience in instrumentation.
What We Can Offer You
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses and site-specific benefits.
- The ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across the organization
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Deadline for receiving application is 24 April 2023
Job Tittle: Mine Surveyor ( Position)
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Safety Superintendent to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the OHS Department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost-effective manner to achieve targets in accordance with BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: OHS Manager
- Actively support the Barrick safety and health vision by striving to meet safety goals and objectives through the work responsibilities of this position.
- Ensure compliance with company safety policies and procedures and relevant Tanzanian regulations.
- Actively promote safety awareness amongst BGML employees and contract personnel
- Actively support and participate in safety initiatives.
- Provide advice/support to site personnel and safety and health representatives.
- Identify and analyses emerging safety trends which will affect BGML operations, and present recommended strategies for intervention.
- Lead and influence change initiatives and their effective implementation in the work environment, whilst maintaining a consistent approach.
- Establish, develop and coach effective work teams to achieve objectives and targets.
- Understanding of related Department activities and manage their impact on the program.
- Develop relationships and work effectively with other relevant sections and sites.
- Create and maintain a cooperative team environment. Apply a team approach to addressing Safety issues on site.
- Align with safety Department objectives and understand the links between Health and Safety objectives and company objectives.
- Assist in budget preparation, implementation, and reporting.
- Monitor the safety budget on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure stakeholders have an opportunity to provide input into and ownership of Health and Safety processes.
- Develop strategic alliances with site management and supervisors.
- Ensure Site Safety training needs are identified, and relevant programs implemented in conjunction with the Training Department.
- Implement a robust system to ensure compliance with site induction requirements is established, implemented and maintained at site and workplace level.
- Lead and influence change initiatives on the site and their effective implementation at the workplace, to develop a positive Safety culture.
- Actively work to identify improvement opportunities in Safety matters for the site.
- Exchange knowledge and experience with other sites to benefit overall company performance.
- Assist the Safety Manager in developing and implementing programs to improve contractor safety.
- Provide guidance and support of employees at all levels of the organization to identify potential occupational health issues and the development of recommendations and implementation thereof. Investigate incidents and accidents to determine the root cause and ensure recommended remedial actions are implemented.
- Implement and maintain ISO 45001 system and accreditation.
- Tertiary qualified in health and safety management or equivalent from a recognized Tanzanian or international recognized institution
- TANZANIA OSHA – NOSH training level 1 and 2 certifications
- NEBOSH International General Certificate in Health and Safety.
- Certificate IV In Training and Assessment
- 5 years’ experience on safety leadership role.
- 5 years’ experience of working on Mining/ extractive industry.
- Exposure on underground work environment.
- Significant experience in coaching, mentoring and management of OHS personnel.
- Relevant experience in public health/ occupational health.
- Certificate for Incident and Root Cause analysis such as Tap Root or ICAM
- Training on ISO 45001 will be advantageous.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Detail knowledge of safety and Occupational health including supervisory, technical, operational and safety knowledge
- Detail knowledge of the application of Occupational health processes and standards in underground and surface mining operations
- Sound interpersonal and management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a small team of employees to achieve occupational health targets.
- Strong commitment and ability to mentor and work with people from a wide range of nationalities and cultures and the willingness to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Excellent planning, organization skills, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple responsibilities and the self-discipline to achieve tasks on time with minimal supervision.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Deadline for receiving application is 21 April 2023
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms Thanks so much for sharing.