Nafasi za kazi makarani na wasimamizi wa Sensa 2022
Nafasi za kazi makarani na wasimamizi wa Sensa 2022,Ajira za sensa 2022,kazi za sensa 2022,sensa in Tanzania.
The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania plans to conduct a population and housing census by August 2022. The Ministry of Finance and Planning through the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) in collaboration with the Office of Chief Statistician of Zanzibar (OCGS), is in the process of preparing for the conduct of the census.
Population and Housing Census in Tanzania
Population and housing census is a process of collecting, analyzing, evaluating and publishing and disseminating demographic, economic and social data related to all persons and their settlements in a country for a specified period. In other words, the census is a special exercise aimed at finding the total population in a country, by age and gender, place of residence and status of education, employment status, birth status and mortality and housing status.
These basic data are the ones that can match the real needs of citizens including special groups with special needs for example, people with disabilities, women, children, youth and the elderly thus facilitating the development of policies and development plans according to the need and environment.
1. Kusoma vigezo na masharti ya kazi CLICK HERE.
2. Kujaza fomu ya maombi ya kazi za sensa CLICK HERE
3. Ingia kwenye mfumo kukamilisha usajili(Kubadilisha taarifa na kupandisha fomu Na. 1 ya maombi ya kazi za sensa ILIYOSAINIWA) CLICK HERE
4. Mwongozo wa mtumiaji wa mfumo wa maombi ya kazi za sensa CLICK HERE
Questions to be Asked in the Census 2022
The 2022 Population and Housing Census has fourteen modules that will be used to collect information on people and their settlements nationwide.
The questions that will be asked will be: –
- Demographic information (age, gender, relationship, marital status, citizenship, n.k.);
- Questions about disability;
- Education Information;
- Mobility questions, as well as information on Tanzanians living abroad
- Questions about ownership of national documents (NIDA IDs, Zanzibari resident, birth certificate, passport, and driver’s license)
- Economic activities
- Land tenure and ICT information
- Maternity and Mortality Reports that occurred within the household
- Maternal mortality
- State of housing and ownership of various resources
- Agricultural and livestock issues
- Social security funds.
Fomu ya maombi ya sensa
Note : Be updates by visiting this website we will update all process required to get Census application Form/Fomu ya maombi ya sensa
VISIT OR CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION