14 Job post opportunity at FHI 360 Tanzania
FHI 360 Tanzania is looking for a few people with experience in the following areas to join our team: FHI 360 Tanzania is a non-profit in Tanzania, East Africa, which is working towards the development of transformative social impact investments. The organization is seeking an experienced digital marketing professional to join their team.
FHI 360 Tanzania
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff include experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries.
As we evolve to meet the challenges of the future, we stand committed to the principles that have guided our organization for the last 40+ years. Our work continues to be grounded in research and science, strengthened by partnerships and focused on building the capacity of individuals, communities and countries to succeed.
FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries. The Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) is a 5 year global a project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), dedicated to achieving and maintaining HIV epidemic control.
FHI 360 staff working in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, regardless of the type of project or client they serve, or of their employment status (full/part-time, remote, telework, or in-office), unless an accommodation applies. FHI 360 complies with federal, state, and local laws with regard to accommodations related to this policy.
We partner with governments, the private sector and civil society to bring about positive social change and to provide lifesaving health care, quality education and opportunities for meaningful economic participation. We do this by using research and evidence to design and deliver innovative programs that change behaviors, increase access to services and improve lives.
Our staff of more than 4,000 professionals work in more than 60 countries. Their diverse technical expertise and deep understanding of local conditions provide a 360-degree perspective that allows us to develop customized responses to the toughest human development challenges.
Below are list of 14 Job post opportunity at FHI 360 Tanzania
1. JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
2. JOB TITLE: Finance and Grants Officer
3. JOB TITLE: Procurement and Logistics Officer
4. JOB TITLE: Technical Officer, Strategic Information
5. JOB TITLE: Regional Manager
6. JOB TITLE: Technical Officer SBC (COVID)
7. JOB TITLE: Senior Program Officer – Liquid Oxygen (LOX)
8. JOB TITLE: Technical Officer (Biomedical)
9. JOB TITLE: Technical Officer, Biomedical Engineering (COVID)
10. JOB TITLE: Regional Finance and Grants Officer
11. JOB TITLE: Senior Technical Advisor – Medical Liquid Oxygen
12. JOB TITLE: Senior Technical Advisor, Community Engagement
13. JOB TITLE: Senior Technical Advisor, SBC (COVID 19)
14. JOB TITLE: Technical Advisor, Vaccine Service Delivery
FOR MORE JOBS DETAILS CLICK HERE