25 Jobs at Tanzania Standard Newspapers Limited (TSN)
In this article you can apply job at Tanzania Standard Newspapers Limited (TSN) ,job application at TNS,Nafasi za kazi Tanzania Standard Newspapers Limited.
Tanzania Standard Newspapers Limited (TSN)
Tanzania Standard Newspapers Limited, a wholly owned government media company, was incorporated under the Companies Act 2002. The company is the oldest media house in Tanzania, and its history dates back to the 1930s. The company publishes DailyNews, Sunday News, HabariLEO and SpotiLeo as well as online editions of these newspapers.
Deadline for application is 04th May, 2022;
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
Jobs at Tanzania Standard Newspapers Limited TSN 2022
Tanzania Standard Newspapers Limited (TSN) Jobs Condtion Details
- All applicants must be Tanzanian nationals and aged no more than 45 years with the exception of those in the public service and where specified;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contacts; Postal address/postal code, email and phone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:–Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:–Form IV and form VI results slips;Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;vi.An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania(NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education(NACTE)respectively;
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;