AAUCC Courses and Fees
AAUCC Courses and Fees,Addis Ababa University College offers various graduate courses as well as Post Graduate courses. Addis Ababa University College Provides a Large Range of Courses in Many Disciplines Like Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Many Courses, Given Below the All Courses of Addis Ababa University College.
mission and vision
Addis Ababa University’s mission is to produce competent graduates, provide need-based community service and produce problem-solving research outputs through innovative and creative education, research and consultancy service to foster social and economic development of the country.
Addis Ababa University aspires to be ranked among the top ten pre-eminent African graduate and research universities in 2023.
Addis Ababa University is guided by the following core values/principles.
- Academic Freedom: The University upholds academic freedom as its core value whereby all its communities exercise the right to free expression of ideas and scholarship.
- Excellence: The University upholds excellence as the ruling standard in teaching, research, community service and scholarship, and commits itself to the attainment of the highest standards in academic performance.
- Integrity and Honesty: The University promotes honesty, integrity, ethical conduct, justice, fairness, and nurtures a culture of teamwork, collegiality and mutual support among members of the University community.
- Celebrating diversity: The University promotes and honors commonalities and differences in culture, ideas, religion, language, ethnic identity; upholds the principle of gender equality and acknowledges the vital role of every member of the community
- Reliance on Evidence and Authority of Reason: Pronouncement and undertakings of the University shall be founded on reason and evidence.
- Student-centeredness: The University is committed to providing an academically challenging and supportive learning environment that motivates students to be actively engaged in their own learning, decision making, and governance.
- Intolerance to corruption: The University promotes ethical conduct and fights corruption at individual, collective, and institutional levels and inculcates anti-corruption thinking and actions (including time on duty) among the University community.
- Transparency and Accountability: The University is committed to ensure accountability at institutional, group, and individual levels in an effort to implement its functions by openly displaying its scholarly ideas and works to the society.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: The University upholds and inculcates the spirit of entrepreneurship among its community.
- Student-centered teaching-learning
- Curriculum/program excellence and innovation
- Quality assurance
- Research and innovation
- University-Industry/Society linkage
- Resource generation and management
- Good governance
- Operational excellence
- Diversity management
- Capacity building (human and physical)
- Staff retention
- Excellence in teaching- learning
- Excellence in research and technology transfer
- Excellence in community service, engagement and strategic partnership
- Excellence in Good Governance and diversity management
Addis Ababa University College Fees Structure
The costs for specific programs have been uploaded at the university’s website alongside the course’s details. The site is updated and provides Addis Ababa University College Fee Structure.
Prof. Tassew Weldehanna (PhD)
President, Addis Ababa University
Main Campus, Administration Bldg.
Email: [email protected]
P.O. Box: 1176, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia