Bank Officer – Account Opening Centre Job opportunity at KCB
Welcome to the KCB Account Opening Centre Job opportunity. KCB is a leading bank in Kenya with a network of over 2,400 branches and more than 11,000 employees. We are looking for professional Bank Officers to join our team and help us serve our customers better.
Account Opening Centre Job opportunity at KCB
The role of a bank officer is to ensure that the bank is running smoothly. This includes taking care of the customer, ensuring that transactions are done smoothly and ensuring that there is no loss or theft.
Bank officers are responsible for opening new accounts and managing existing accounts with customers. They also work in conjunction with other departments such as sales and marketing to develop strategies on how to increase revenue.
The job ensures that all customer and account documents are accurately captured in the Core Banking System as per the laid down procedures. Ensure the provided details in the documents are in line with the bank’s AML & KYC guidelines. In addition, the role ensures that the customer data is complete in and of itself, and that the data captured is in the format and standard set
- Ensure the account opening documents received from the branches are register appropriately,
- Verify the forms to ensure the accuracy of the information captured in the system by branches match the physical documents.
- Confirm that the concerned accounts have images captured
- Capture the final required information for all received customer and account records
- Inquire, monitor and ensure received and adopted all account amendments
- Ensure that AML and KYC requirements are fully complied with.
- Store all accounts documentation from all the branches in the file cabinets in accordance with the laid down procedures
- Engage branches where errors are noted
- Have in place an action tracking tool for effective monitoring for closure of all issues raised.
- Receive and register documents from branches
- Information capturing
- File storing and archiving
- Despatching files that are incomplete back to branch for review and completeness.
- University degree or its equivalent and relevant professional qualification in Finance or Account
- Master’s Degree in a Business related field is an added advantage
- Professional in banking is an added advantage
- 1-2 years of experience with similar responsibilities
Deadline: 2022-06-02 00:00:00
For more job information click Here