Census tanzania job opportunity;-Census Tanzania is an organization that takes statistical data and then creates information reports. They are a company that collects, analyzes and publishes data on population and health. They employ people who have skills in the following:
Census tanzania Job Opportunity
The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania plans to conduct a Population and Housing Census by August 2022. The Ministry of Finance and Planning is preparing for a population count on the mainland and the OCGS is helping with this on the island. This helps provide an accurate demographic overview of both areas.
The Population and Housing Census is one of the most important population surveys in the country. The last census to be taken was in 2012 but there have been none since then. Thus the Census 2022 will be the Sixth Census to be held in the country after the Union of Tanganyika and Zanzibar in 1964. Census others took place in 1967, 1978, 1988, 2002 and 2012.
2022 Population and Housing Census Commissioner Hon. Anne Makinda has called on Religious and Traditional leaders to provide education on the importance of the Census so that all citizens can participate fully in the 2022 Population and Housing Census.
How to Apply Census in Tanzania 2022
Census is the process of counting the population of an area. It is carried out by a government and helps to estimate population size, demographic distribution and other such information.
Visit official website ==> https://ajira.nbs.go.tz/application/create
1. Fill in your information
2. Fill in the sponsors
3. Upload the certificate attachments your
NB: Essential items to have in the application for the function of the census is;
1. Your NIDA number
2. Form Four Certificate
3. Birth certificate
4. Passport (your passport photo)
Noted; Once you submit the application, a form will come up that you will read and then press a button written download to sign
NB; copy the application number (username) and phone number you used during request a request.
Census Frequently Asked Questions
The Census Bureau is providing the following frequently asked questions and their answers to help people understand what a census is, why it’s important, and how they can participate.
- Who is the content manager?
- Who is the census clerk?
- What do I do if the sponsor does not have an email?
- What should I do if my Phone / Email Number has already been used?
- What should I do if I do not receive a notification message in my email?
- What should I do if the Form Four exam number does not agree?
- What should I do if I can’t find Districts / Councils / Wards / Places to work?
- What should I do if I cannot download the Application form?
- How do I get a username and password?
- How do I update my information if I made a mistake?
- What do I do if the sponsor is not around the area I am applying to?
- Can I apply for more than one position?
To Answer all this Questions Follow the PDF file below with all instruction on How to Fill the form Correctly