Egerton University Student Portal Login-In this article you can find steps How to log in Egerton University Student Portal Login ,Egerton University student portal, Egerton student e-learning portal, reset/change password, email registration portal.
Egerton University Student Portal Login -steps by steps
The management of Egerton University has made Egerton University Student Portal available to the new and returning students of the institution for easy access to the academic results like course registrations, checking results, academic calendar, fee payment, admission status, admission list, transcripts, extra credit hours, test schedule, deferment of admission, etc.
What’s Egerton University Student Portal?
The Egerton University Student Portal is a login page which renders help for the student to perform certain academic actions. This is where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials.
The Egerton University Egerton Student Portal Login – https://studentportal.egerton.ac.ke/portal/
Egerton University Student Portal Password Reset
To Change/reset password, navigate to – https://application.egerton.ac.ke/student-portal/forgot-password
Please enter the Registration Number. Don’t you have an email? –
A verification code will be sent to you. Once you receive the verification code, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
For more details please visit Egerton University Official website – http://www.egerton.ac.ke
Download Egerton University Admission Letter
The procedures to download admission letters for 2022 from Egerton University have not yet been released yet. However, the procedures to download your admission letter from KUCCPS as government-sponsored students are:
- First, ensure you have received an invitation to our university from KUCCPS.
- Go to http://firstyears.egerton.ac.ke/
- Log in using your KCSE index number
- The first time you log in, you are required to accept or reject the programme you have been offered. Accepting the offer gives you access to other services while rejecting denies you access to any other services.
- Fill in the required registration details
- Download your admission letter.
Egerton University Student Course Registration Portal
You can visit and Access the Egerton University Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- Egerton University Student Portal: https://studentportal.egerton.ac.ke/portal/
- Egerton University Website: http://www.egerton.ac.ke/