HESLB Appeal Forms :-student loan appeal form,HESLB Appeal Forms pdf,HESLB Appeal,appeal heslb login.
HESLB Appeal pdf Forms
The Higher Education Student Loans Board (HESLB) today (Saturday, November 6, 2021) has opened a referral window to enable applicants who have not been offered loans or need additional loan rates for the 2021/2022 academic year to submit their applications.
“This window will be open for five days, from today, November 6 to 10, 2021 and is an opportunity for all students, first-year and undergraduates, to submit their applications for loan increases or placements for those who have not been scheduled so far,” he said. said Dr. Veronica Nyahende, Director of Analysis and Credit Planning of HESLB.
HESLB GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS
- All students who are not satisfied with loan allocations they have received plus those who have not been allocated are advised to apply for Appeal;
- All appeals including necessary attachments must be done through online window;
- In order to help us process your application better, we will request you to respond to some questions.
Steps How to fill HESLB Loan Appeal Form
- GO http://olas.heslb.go.tz
- Click on ‘Appeal Now’ Icon.
- Enter your Form Four (4) Index number that was used during Loan Application or Loan Allocations.
- Click on X fields, fill all fields with ‘X’ appearing on the left side of the screen
- Confirm YOUR information by clicking ‘Confirm‘ for each field
- Download and ‘Print’ the appeal form you have completed on the system
- Sign all forms
- Upload all signed forms.
- Now Submit your form HESLB online System
- DONE WAIT FOR BOOM
Publication of Successful Loan Applicants
- A list of successful loan applicants with their corresponding allocations shall be published through the Student’s Individual Permanent Account (SIPA) used during application or on HESLB website: www.heslb.go.tz after Batch Approval.
CLICK HERE FOR HESLB LOAN APPEAL FORM
HESLB House, 1 Kilimo Street,TAZARA Area, Mandela Road, P.O.Box 76068,
15471 Dar es Salaam,
+255 22 286 4643
+255 22 286 4640