IAA Certificate and diploma joining instruction for 2022
In jobuvilla.com you can get information How to join IAA certificate and Diploma 2022, course provided by IAA, IAA Joining instruction, ISMS, IAA Programmes.
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA)
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) is a parastatal Educational Institution established by the Institute of Accountancy Arusha Act of 1990. The overall control and supervision of the Institute is vested in its Governing Council.
The Institute has over time developed a total number of thirty seven academic programmes from Basic Technician Certificate, Ordinary Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post graduate Diploma and Master’s Degree.
The Institute also conducts short- term Courses and Seminars, many of them tailored to client needs. In addition, it undertakes consultancy and research activities as part of its Mission. Through these interventions, IAA aspires to develop lasting partnerships with Industry, the Government, and non-Governmental Organizations.
The objectives and functions of the Institute are to:
- Provide facilities for the study of and training in the principles, Procedures and techniques of accountancy and related subjects as the Governing Council may from time to time decide.
- Conduct courses leading to professional qualifications in Accountancy and related Disciplines.
- Sponsor, arrange and provide facilities for Conferences and Seminars for discussion of matters related to Accountancy, Finance, Business, Economics, Information Technology, and other Management Sciences.
- Conduct research, and offer consultancies to business organizations, government, non-governmental organizations, and arrange for publication and general dissemination of study materials in connection with the work activities of the institute.
To be an exemplary centre of excellence in modern business management training,research and consultancy services.
To provide high quality competence-based training and offer research and consultancy services through applied technology.
In performing our functions, we as the Institute are guided by the following core values:
- Customer focused
- Integrity and Transparency
- Excellence and Professionalism
- Creativity and Innovation
- Diversity and Equal Opportunity for All
Ordinary Diploma course
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Diploma in Accountancy and Microfinance
- Diploma in Accountancy with IT
- Diploma in Computer Networking
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Economics and Finance
- Diploma in Finance and Banking
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management
- Diploma in Library and Information Studies
How to Apply IAA Certificate and diploma
Institute of Accountancy Arusha admission cycles are normally guided by two regulatory authority that is The National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU). If you apply to IAA, you will be following provisions as set forth by the mentioned authorities.
Different programmes have different entry requirements. You can visit our programme page to see entry requirement for different programmes or be sure to read thoroughly the TCU admission guide book and the NACTE admission guide book.
We consider each applicant and put enormous care into evaluating every application. We hope you will explore the information in this section to understand what we look for in our admissions process.
ONLINE APPLICATION CLICK HERE
IAA Certificate and diploma Application Timeline
NACTE normally has two application window for certificate and diploma programmes. One runs from May to September and the second application window commence on January to March.
Important Dates for First Window: May – Sept
Receiving applications for October intake. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible after the official announcement by NACTE and when application window is open
Application deadline for October intake.
Processing of applications and selection of students for October intake.
Publication of selected students for October intake
Commencement of new academic year
Receiving applications for October intake. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible after the official announcement by NACTE and when application window is open.
Processing of applications and selections of students for March intake.
Application deadline for March intake
- Early March
Publication of selected students for March intake
Commencement of new academic year
Bachelor and Postgraduate Programmes
TCU has only one application window divided into three segments for all higher learning institutions in Tanzania for bachelor degree applicants. Applicants are expected to read carefully the admission guide book and programme requirement they wish to apply.
Important Dates for Bachelor Programmes
Receiving application, processing of application requests, publication of selected applicants
IAA Certificate and diploma joining instruction Fee-structure-2021-2022
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) provide pdf fee structure click to get the details
- P.O.Box 2798
Njiro Hill, Arusha
- +255 763 462109
- +255 27 2970232
- +255 27 2970234