Jinsi ya kupata Mkopo wa Timiza Airtel 2022-2023
To apply for a Timiza loan, simply. Dial *150*60 and choose option 4 on the Airtel Money Main Menu. · You will need to enter your Airtel Money. TIMIZA loan service is a loan service that is offered to loyal Airtel customers who regularly use the Airtel Money services.
Jinsi ya kupata Mkopo wa Timiza Airtel
TIMIZA loan service is a loan service that is offered to loyal Airtel customers who regularly use the Airtel Money services.The loans are short-term, unsecured cash loans paid directly into your Airtel Money Account. The loan application process is simple and easy to access. No previous savings or security is required at all.
- You get loans without savings and deposits
- You get pre-approved instant loans
- You can borrow larger amounts every time you clear your loans on time
- You get affordable interest rates
- The loan amount is depend with you use of Airtel money
Who qualifies for Timiza
To qualify for a Timiza loan you need to be an Airtel Money customer and have the following criteria
- Above the age of 18
- Have registered as an Airtel customer for 90+ days
- Have an active Airtel Money Account
- Have NO outstanding loan with JUMO at the time of application
- Have NO historic negative payment behavior with JUMO
- Keep on requesting a loan to see if you are eligible.
How to get Timiza
- To apply for a Timiza loan, simply. Dial *150*60 and choose option 4 on the Airtel Money Main Menu.
- You will need to enter your Airtel Money PIN to agree to the Timiza Terms and Conditions.
- After that, you simply go to option 1 on the Timiza Loan Service Main Menu and select Request a Loan.
TIMIZA JUMO loan?
A TIMIZA JUMO loan is a loan that is from the financial service provider, JUMO. JUMO offers competitive rates, pricing and loan amounts relative to the customer’s individual financial profile.
Can anyone apply?
Currently Airtel is offering loans to its loyal customers through the TIMIZA loan service. Keep on requesting a loan to see if you are eligible.
Do I need to be registered for Airtel Money to apply for a loan?
Yes, you will need an Airtel Money Account to access the TIMIZA loan service and to receive and settle your loan.
What can I use the loan for?
That’s up to you. It is cash for emergencies, to buy stock for your business, or for any reason at all.
Do I need a bank account to be eligible for the loan?
No, not at all
What is the duration of the loan?
Loan terms vary from 7, 14, 21 or 28 days with a single repayment required at the end of the term that you choose.
How many loans can I get?
You can only have one active loan at a time, but once your loan has been paid, you can automatically qualify for another loan possibly even a higher amount too, depending on how you manage your account.
Timiza Credit Tips
How to be a responsible borrower
Whether you need to buy stock for your business or cover an emergency expense, being able to borrow money quickly and easily can be a lifesaver. If you decide to take a loan, you’ll need to manage your debt wisely. Here are five simple tips to help you do that.
Only borrow what you can afford to repay
Before you take a loan, think about whether you can actually afford it. Take a good look at how much you earn and how much you spend, and then decide whether you’ll be able to pay back the loan when you need to. If you think it will put a strain on you financially, don’t take it.
Understand the conditions
Every loan agreement comes with certain terms and conditions. Make sure that you know and understand exactly what you’re being offered, including:
- The loan amount (how much money you are being offered)
- How much you have to pay back (the total cost of the loan)
- Whether there are any additional fees (like insurance, initiation fees or service fees)
- The term of your loan (how much time you have to pay it back)
- When your repayment is due (the date you need to pay it back)
Use the money wisely
Carefully consider how you want to use your loan, bearing in mind that you’ll be paying interest on the money you borrow. Your loan could help you to buy extra stock for your business, allowing you to make more profit. This profit could cover the cost of the loan and leave you with additional money that you can use to grow your business. Or you may want to use your loan to cover an unexpected expense that you simply can’t afford right now. How you spend the money is up to you, but try to avoid using it to buy things you don’t really need.
Loan Specific Questions
How do I repay the loan?
You simply deposit money into your Airtel Money Account before the due date. On the due date, the full amount will automatically be deducted from your Airtel Money Account.
What if I want to repay early?
You can settle your loan at any time, even before the due date. Simply select the option “Repay Loan” on the TIMIZA USSD menu. Your outstanding balance will be displayed and you can settle your loan in full or make a partial payment.