Jinsi Ya Kurenew Leseni ya Udereva,Your driving license is your official proof of your ability to drive a vehicle, and this is not only in Tanzania but also applies to all countries in the world. The license contains important details about your identity, such as your photo and signature, as well as information about your driving history and medical condition.
Your license is also your right to pass driving, and without it you could face heavy fines and even jail time. If your license has expired or is due to expire in the near future, you will need to renew it before that date. It is mandatory for all drivers in Tanzania to have a valid and recent driver’s license.
Jinsi Ya Kurenew Leseni ya Udereva
If your license has expired or is about to expire, you will need to renew it. The process is relatively simple, but there are a few things you need to do to make sure everything runs smoothly.
This article will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to renew driving license in Tanzania (Jinsi Ya Kurenew Leseni ya Udereva 2023 Online). Follow the instructions carefully and you will be able to renew your license without any problems.
Read also ; Lipa bili ya Maji kwa M-pesa, Artiel Money, Tigo Pesa
Follow the steps listed below if you want to renew driving licence in Tanzania or you want to change it form Class A B C D E F and G.
- First of all, you need to go to the traffic police office near you with your old driver’s license and they will provide you with a form to fill.
- Once you fill all required information on the form you will need to pay the driving licence fee and submit the form along with payment proof.
- You must also have a certificate of competency
- You must be over 18 years old for cars and 16 years old for motorcycles
What Are The Requirement For First Time Driving Licence Application?
If you are appliying for driving licence for the first time, then you must met the following qualifications
- You must be a graduate of driving training in any recognized College and been given a certificate
- Be over 18 years old if you applying for a car and 16 years old and over for a motorcycle
- Have a learner/provisional driver’s license
- You must have paid the test fee – GRR
- Have an eye test certificate
- You have sent the application to the traffic safety police office for testing
- Go to the traffic police office with your car for testing
Gharama Za Leseni ya Udereva 2023
- License fees is 40,000 shillings/= to be paid every 3 years
- Driving test fee is 3,000 shillings/=
- Temporary license fees is 10,000 Shillings/= to be paid every 3 months
For more information please visit https://www.tra.go.tz/index.php/2012-11-20-06-37-07