Job opportunity at Ardhi University December 2022
Job opportunity at Ardhi University
Ardhi University has vacant positions in the Academic cadres. The University subscribes to a policy of an equal opportunity employer. It provides innovative and integrated learning, research and public services that advance sustainable development at national level and beyond. The University is inviting applications from competent and qualified candidates who are interested to work in a thriving academic environment for immediate employment to fill the following vacant posts:
1. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45 years;
2. All applicants must have a pass of Division Three or above on Form IV and Form VI.
3. Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced Level Education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
4. Applicants must have degree certificates awarded by Universities which are Accredited by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
5. Professional Certificates from Foreign Universities and other Training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
6. All applicants should indicate in their application letter post which they are applying.
7. Application letters must be accompanied with the following:
a. Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
b. Three names and complete addresses of referees;
c. Current CV having reliable contacts, postal address, email and phone number
8. All certificates must be certified by an Advocate/ Magistrate
9. A signed application letter should be written in English and addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P. O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi/Asha Rose Migiro Buildings Dodoma and uploaded to the Recruitment portal using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise.
10. Deadline for application is 5th January, 2023.
11. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.