Job opportunity at Mwalimu Commercial Bank December 2022
Job opportunity at Mwalimu Commercial Bank
Mwalimu Commercial Bank PLC. is a limited liability company established under the Companies Act (Cap 212 R. E. 2002) and licensed to carry Banking business under the provision of the Banking and Financial Institutions Act, 2006 and licensed to conduct banking business by the Bank of Tanzania on 13th July 2016.
Job Tittle: MSNEs Manager
Job Purpose: Responsible for growing both Liabilities (Deposits) and Assets from Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), advising Business Development department on business strategy, assisting SME Relationship Officers and Bancassurance Relationship Manager in recruiting business customers to ensure SME business growth.
- Utilize Education Ecosystem to diversify MCB portfolio into SMEs.
- Maximise customers’ experience with MCB.
- Adhere to policies and procedures.
- Appraise and review MSME credit applications and provide recommendations for decision making.
- Actively selling MSME deposits, lending, and cross selling of other banks products (Forex, Fund Transfer, Insurance etc.).
- Preparing budget and projections for the MSME loan and deposit products. The budget to include the list of existing, prospective, and potential customers to benefit from the loan and deposit products
- Take a leading role in driving MSME activity, through networking and promoting MSME activity with MSME Relationship officers, Branch Manager, RM-Bancassurance, Commercial Manager and Marketing officer.
- Actively build the capacity of the MSME Business through on-going mentoring and support to ensure quality credit application and Business Growth.
- Monitor and review the MSME Business performance to ensure that the targets are met.
- Review MSMEs products through customers’ feedback, market intelligence, workshops/focus group reports and review product design and performance to establish if change, redesign, or re-launch is appropriate.
- Co-ordinate the execution of Education Ecosystem through budget objectives of the responsibility area on the MSME products to ensure targets are achieved as per approved budget.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction for the MSME is achieved by providing accurate advice for selling in line with customers’ expectations.
- Perform other duties as may be directed or assigned by the superior.
- Good credit analysis skills.
- Good customer relationship and sound understanding of bank’s loan products, policies, and procedures.
- Conversant with standard computer applications(Excel, Word and Access).
- Good communication with high proficiency in the use of (English and Kiswahili).
- Good business management, leadership, coaching, and team building skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Holder of a first degree or its equivalent in Finance, Accounting, banking and or its equivalent.
- Four years relevant experience in MSME loans and credit analysis.
How to Apply:
Applications should be done by sending a detailed CV, certified copies of certificates, and a cover letter to [email protected] by Friday 07th January 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.