Jobs Opportunities at NMB Bank
In this articles you can Apply job at NMB Bank one position Specialist Middleware System,Nafasi za kazi NMB Bank Specialist Middleware System.
NMB Bank is one of the largest commercial banks in Tanzania, providing banking services to individuals, small to medium sized corporate clients, government services, large businesses and agriculture lending.
NMB Bank was established under the National Microfinance Bank Limited Incorporation Act of 1997, following the break-up of the old National Bank of Commerce, by an Act of Parliament. Three new entities were created at the time, namely: (a) NBC Holdings Limited (b) National Bank of Commerce (1997) Limited and (c) National Microfinance Bank Limited.
Initially NMB Bank could only provide payment services as well as offer savings accounts, with limited lending capabilities, before becoming a fully-fledged universal retail bank.
In 2005, the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania privatized the bank when it sold part of its shareholding (49%) to a consortium led by the Coöperatieve Centrale Raiffeisen-Boerenleenbank B.A. (‘Rabobank Group’).
Jobs Opportunities at NMB Bank | Specialist Middleware System
This role is responsible for configuration, ongoing maintenance, monitoring and root cause analysis of Middleware infrastructure to ensure NMB business services perform as expected and can scale as business grows.
Jobs Opportunities at NMB Bank Main Responsibilities:
- Install, upgrade, configure, automate and support the Enterprise Middleware technologies.
- Perform troubleshooting and solving of Middleware / application incidents.
- Communicates with application developers for technical support and issue resolution.
- Execute corrective maintenance on Middleware software.
- Partner with Business Process, Infrastructure, and Application Development teams to use technology to solve business problems.
- Collaborate with NOC team members to create monitoring strategy and manage high availability architectures. Must strive for 100 percent uptime.
- Be a positive helpful teammate capable of communicating across a diverse workforce to ensure work transitions effectively without interruption or incident.
- Responsible for 24/7 Production Support.
Knowledge and Skills:
- DevOps skills preferably with Java language hands-on.
- WebLogic Server preferable or any other web server technologies.
- Database administration skills preferably in Oracle RDBMS and others.
- Unix and window administration.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork focused
- Adaptable and customer service oriented
- Demonstrated competency in accurately identifying the scope of work and preparing thorough, accurate and detailed schedule estimates
- Excellent problem solving and conceptual thinking skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline.
- Certification on WebLogic Server, Oracle database, Java language
- 2 years of managing Middleware technology (Oracle preferred)
- 2 years of Oracle WebLogic experience (version 10.3.5 and above)
- Working knowledge of Oracle SOA Suite, Different types of Service Bus, JMS Messaging, WebServices, Java, Linux/UNIX Scripting.
- Understanding of Intranet and Extranet Architecture.
- Knowledge of Linux, Solaris and Windows operating systems.
- Working knowledge of Automating Processes and Database knowledge
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
NMB Bank Plc.
Ohio Street/Ali Hassan Mwinyi Road
P.O. Box 9213
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Tel: +255 22 232 2000
Write to us through our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org