Jobs Opportunities at NMB Bank
In this articles you can Apply job at NMB Bank one position Manager; Technology Quality Assurance,Nafasi ya kazi kitengo Manager; Technology Quality Assurance.
NMB Bank is one of the largest commercial banks in Tanzania, providing banking services to individuals, small to medium sized corporate clients, government services, large businesses and agriculture lending.
NMB Bank was established under the National Microfinance Bank Limited Incorporation Act of 1997, following the break-up of the old National Bank of Commerce, by an Act of Parliament. Three new entities were created at the time, namely: (a) NBC Holdings Limited (b) National Bank of Commerce (1997) Limited and (c) National Microfinance Bank Limited.
Initially NMB Bank could only provide payment services as well as offer savings accounts, with limited lending capabilities, before becoming a fully-fledged universal retail bank.
In 2005, the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania privatized the bank when it sold part of its shareholding (49%) to a consortium led by the Coöperatieve Centrale Raiffeisen-Boerenleenbank B.A. (‘Rabobank Group’).
Jobs Opportunities at NMB Bank |Manager; Technology Quality Assurance
- Develop and implement technology quality assurance reporting process and system.
- Analyze deficiencies in services or performance and recommends product or services improvement.
- Document, Track and report product or service quality levels to Technology Management.
- Provide oversight of the banks IT initiatives with respect to service and operational level agreements
- Ensure that the bank’s IT initiatives meet government legal and regulatory requirements.
- Managing and creating all testing procedures for the banks information technology change deliverables.
- Prepare, track, and monitor IT- related issues from the different committees of the bank.
- Track customer experiences across online and offline channels devices, and touchpoints from a Technology point of view.
- Coordinate and track all HR Technology related issues/initiates.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the bank’s products, services, and operations
- Knowledge of Technology Risk Management.
- Knowledge of IT services and IT Operations,
- Sound knowledge of IT infrastructure and applications
- Planning and organizing skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, coordination, and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong management ability
- Time management skills and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-driven, prioritizing work with minimum supervision and working under pressure.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, staff, and vendors
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- IT Services Management Certifications will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in Technology Quality Assurance.
- At least 2 years of managerial experience in a large Financial and Customer-centric organization.
NMB Bank Plc.
Ohio Street/Ali Hassan Mwinyi Road
P.O. Box 9213
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Tel: +255 22 232 2000
Write to us through our email address: [email protected]