KUCCPS Opens University Course Selection Portal
Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) has opened the course application portal for candidates sitting for the 2021 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) candidates set to sit for their exams in March 2022. Make sure that you read the whole guide because we have taken into account all information on KUCCPS Portal for the best tips for you! KUCCPS Portal details are available on this page.You don’t have to wait . Keep visiting this page and you’ll get latest information about KUCCPS Portal Updates.
KUCCPS Opens University Course Selection Portal Guidelines 2021/2022
[su_box title=”kuccps students application portal login Guidelines” box_color=”#060be6″]
- To apply, login to the Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
- As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
- After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
- An application processing fee is charged as follows:
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
- You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
KUCCPS Opens University Course Selection Portal login
The Kuccps student online portal (https://students.kuccps.net/) enables them to perform the following activities:
- Application for Kuccps admission to university or College and Course (Programme) of Choice,
- Checking admission status,
- Downloading student application guide,
- Downloading admission letters,
- Checking courses offered at the institutions and
- Applying for inter-institution transfers.
KUCCPS Student portal login 2022/2023; KUCCPS Application portal student.kuccps.net
- KUCCPS student portal login student.kuccps.net/login
- KUCCPS principal portal login schools.kuccps.net/login
- KUCCPS institution portal login institutions.Kuccps.net/login
How to Apply KUCCPS Opens University Course Selection Portal
Students are required to pay Ksh500 to open an account with the assistance of their teachers and school administrators.
Upon visiting the placement portal,
- candidates will register for the programs after inserting their KCSE index numbers, KCSE year, and creating a password.
- applicants are advised to use their KCSE index numbers or birth certificate numbers as their initial passwords.
- “Use Your Birth Certificate No. / KCPE Index No (as used in KCSE Exam Registration) as your Initial Password,” read a statement in the KUCCPS application portal.
Steps to Pay for kuccps students application portal login, KUCCPS Business number
- Go to your Lipa na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820201
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
KUCCPS Contact Details
ACK Gardens, 1st Ngong’ Avenue, Upperhill Nairobi
Telephone : 0723954927, 0734879662
Email : [email protected]
P. O. Box 105166 – 00101
Note: we are providing information about KUCCPS Portal. KUCCPS Portal details are also now available here. This is one of the best articles to know better information. So, refer bonce in this article and Don’t forget to share this article with our friends.