kuccps student portal :- Student Login kuccps student portal ,kuccps Admission Application,kuccps Register yourself and login to the KUCCPS Portal,kuccps registration,kuccps admission letters portal login.
kuccps student portal
kuccps student portal ,The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) is a State Corporation that provides career guidance and selects students for admission
Are you a KCSE holder looking for placement to Diploma, Certificate and Artisan course in a TVET college under Government sponsorship?
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) is once again inviting you to apply for a TVET course of your choice in any public National Polytechnic, Technical Training Institute or Technical and Vocational Training College.
The online application will open on November 15, 2021 and close on November 28, 2021.
How to Apply kuccps student portal
First Log in to the Student’s Portal and apply for the available programmes. Ensure you have read the application guidelines before you begin your application.
Who is eligible for KUCCPS
The minimum admission requirement to apply for degree programmes will be C+ for female candidates and B- for male students. K.C.S.E candidates who will meet the cut-off points set by KUCCPS for admission to degree and diploma programmes will be required to follow the online instructions.
You can visit and Access the KUCCPS Student Portal, KUCCPS Principal Portal, KUCCPS Institution Portal, KUCCPS kuccps.net using a computer or mobile via the following link:
KUCCPS Students Portal:http://students.kuccps.net/
KUCCPS Student Login Portal: http://students.kuccps.net/login/
KUCCPS Principal Portal: http://schools.kuccps.net/
KUCCPS Institution Portal: http://institutions.kuccps.net/
KUCCPS Official Website: http://www.kuccps.net/
Here are Guideline for kccps Application
- To apply, login to the Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
- As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
- After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
- An application processing fee is charged as follows:
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
WAYS HOW TO PAY KCCPS APPLICATION
- Go to your Lipa na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820201
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send
Address P. O. Box 105166 – 0010
Telephone: 0723954927, 0734879662
Email: [email protected]