lucky patcher – free Android app that can mod many apps and Games, Block ads, remove unwanted system apps, backup apps before and after modifying, Move apps to SD card, remove license verification from paid apps and games ,lucky patcher Apk free download Now latest version.
Lucky Patcher is a free Android app that can mod many apps and Games, Block ads, remove unwanted system apps, backup apps before and after modifying, Move apps to SD card, remove license verification from paid apps and games
lucky patcher information
- Name Lucky Patcher
- Current Version 9.8.8
- Price Free
- Size 10.04 MB
- Developer ChelpuS
- Requirement Android 4.0+
- Released On 25 January 2022
Download Lucky Patcher latest 8.3.0 Android APK
Lucky Patcher Features:
There are some useful features in Lucky Patcher, including:
- Ad Removal – remove those irritating ads once and for all.
- Remove in–app Purchases – remove the in-app purchases and get everything you want in an app or game for free.
- Modify your Games – make every game feature and bonus free to use, including unlimited coins, gems, and more – Lucky Patcher might need root access for this.
- Change Permissions – eliminate the need to accept all the permissions an app wants by changing the permissions.
How To Install Lucky Patcher App
1. Open Lucky Patcher Installer.
2. You will find the following dialog “Do you really want to install the Lucky Patcher v8.0.0?”. You have to click on the “Yes” button.
3. Now the Installer will prepare all the required files and components to Install the Original Lucky Patcher app on your device.
4. If you see this wizard, you have to allow install unknown apps from this source. Click on “Settings” and switch on “Allow from this Source”.
Now go to “Settings” and click on the toggle to allow from this source.
5. Now you can find the Install button. Just click on the install button and wait a few moments until it’s done.
6. Congratulations!! You have successfully installed the lucky patcher app.
7. Now Open the Lucky Patcher app and click on “OK” to Uninstall the “LP Installer” app.
How To Solve “App Not Installed” Issue
You may see an error called app not installed or installation blocked due to security reasons. If you see these errors, you have to disable the “Play Protect” from the Play Store app. Here is the process:
# Open Play Store, In the menu, click on the “Play Protect” option.
#Now Switch Off “Scan device For Security Threats’ by clicking on the toggle.
# Now confirm it by pressing the “OK” Button.
Requirements to install Lucky Patcher APK
Lucky Patcher is an advanced tool for Android. So, you need to be sure about app requirements. When your device will meet the requirements to install you will get the perfect feature and best results of this app.
1. For installing this app your phone need to be minimum android version 2.33 (GINGERBREAD).
2. Need 2 GB RAM for getting proper functionality.
3. 8 GB Internal storage needs for the best results.
4. You can run lucky patcher on both rooted or unrooted devices but we recommend you to root your Android before using the app.
Permissions Required To Operate Fully
1. Modifying on system settings.
2. Drawing over other apps.
3. Modify and delete permission on the SD card.
4. Modifying and delete permission on System ROM (Requires Root).
5. Location access for serving ads.
To use the app as efficiently as possible, you need to set up a profile on your account and then take care of it by clearing old data so that the app runs more smoothly without issues. You are also welcome to share this article via social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter,