Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne Csee Necta : Form four necta result,Download matokeo ya kidato cha Nne 2021, Csee Necta Results 2021,Matokeo ya mtihani kidato cha nne 2021 necta.go.tz.
Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne Csee Necta Results 2021
NECTA Certificate of Secondary Education Examination(CSEE) This is an achievement test offered to candidates who have completed four years of secondary education in Tanzania so as to get those who will pass their exams to join with advanced level for two year to study form five and six, also to get students who will be chosen to join various technical College in Tanzania.Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne Csee Necta
This CSEE Exam always conducted begin of November and date to release Form Exam Results not well specified but it will be released next year from the year Form four Students sit for Exam.Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2021
JINSI YA KUANGALIA MATOKEO YA KIDATO CHA NNE CSEE NECTA 2021-2022
students of Tanzania can check their Certificate of Secondary Education Examination Results (CSEE) 2021/2022 online through the following 6 steps
- Visit NECTA official website www.necta.go.tz
- Click on “Results” from the Main menu bar.
- Then choose “Results” window will show all Results format available.
- Then Select “Your Exam Type” that is ACSEE.
- Select “Year” that you want to see Results For examples 2021
- Results will open then choose your School using either name or index number to see results of particular school and students.Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne Csee Necta
Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne Csee Necta Results 2021
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania as released Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2021 NECTA
Check form Four result 2021 – Matokeo ya kidato cha Nne 2021 by SMS
Students will also be able to check their form four result 2021 using SMS , by just dialing a special USSD code to request the results, the details on how to get your ACSEE results VIA SMS are given below;Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne Csee Necta
- Dialing * 152 * 00 #
- Select number 8. ELIMU
- Select the number 2. NECTA
- Select the service type 1. MATOKEO
- Select Test Type. ACSEE
- Enter Examination Number and Year Example: S0334-0556-2019
- Select Payment Type (Cost per SMS is Tshs 100 / =)
- Upon completion of payment you will receive a short message of results
Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne Csee Form four Necta Results 2021
W: Results withheld/nullified or canceled due to proven candidate’s involvement in cases of dishonesty or irregularities before, during, or after the examinations.
T: Results suspended due to candidates’ attempting one or more subjects not registered for (pirate candidate).
ABS: Candidate missed taking the Exam.
FLD: Candidate failed the Exam.
X: Candidate did not appear to take the exam for the particular registered subject
Jinsi ya kuangalia Matokeo ya kidato nne 2021 VIA Direct Links
In case you have tried the above methods and seems not to work, you can also check your form four result 2020 through the direct links below;Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2021
Direct links to See QT and NECTA Form Four Results 2021/2022
How to check Matokeo ya form four 2021/2022 Online VIA NECTA official websites
When the National Examination Council of Tanzania officially releases the Form four results 2021, Students and parents can check matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2021/2022 by using the one of the easiest methods , By just visiting the NECTA official website >> www.necta.go.tz. After visiting the NECTA official website just follow the simple procedures below to check your results.
- On the NECTA website homepage, Go to the news and updates tab and check for the news link related to “Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2021” , Click on the news link
- You will be redirected to a new page “ NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA CSEE 2021 EXAMINATION RESULTS ENQUIRIES’ with the list of all Schools and Centers for both private and schools candidates
- Find on a page by Typing in your School name or Centre Number or select the highlighted link, click on the link of your school
- CSEE 2021 EXAMINATION RESULTS for your school will be displayed on the screen, then check for your examination number on the page.
- Check and confirm your results, Download and take a printout of your results for future reference.Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne Csee Necta
The objectives of CSEE
The objectives of this examination are to assess students’ skills and knowledge achieved in different subjects at secondary school. Also to weigh the extent to which the student can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large; to identify students with the capacity to continue learning to the advanced secondary school level and other learning institutions. The holder of the CSEE qualification is expected to be able to apply skills of knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation in a broad range of activities.
Eligibility of Candidates who Seats for the Examination
Any students who have completed four years of secondary education at both government and non-government registered schools and passed form two secondary education examination or Qualifying Test. Also, repeaters of the same examination who registered themselves as private candidates.
The core and compulsory subjects that a candidate is registered to sit for CSEE are: Civics, History, Geography, Kiswahili, English Language, Biology and Basic Mathematics. Candidate may also sit for additional two subjects chosen from natural science subjects which are Physics and Chemistry or Business subjects which are Commerce and Book Keeping; Home economic subjects which are Food and Nutrition and Textile and Dress Making or Technical subjects which are Building Construction, Architectural Draughting, Surveying, Carpentry and Joinery, Brickwork and Masonry, Painting and Sign Writing, Plumbing, Electrical Installation, Electrical Engineering Science, Radio and Television Servicing, Electrical Draughting, Refrigeration and air conditioning, Plant and Equipment Maintenance, Workshop Technology, Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Welding and Metal Fabrication, Fitting and Turning, Auto Electric, Mechanical Draughting and Foundry and Blacksmith and one optional subject among the following: Bible Knowledge, Elimu ya Dini ya Kiislamu, Fine Art, Music, Physical Education,French Language, Literature in English, Arabic Language, Agricultural Science, Information and Computer Studies and Additional Mathematics. No candidate for the CSEE shall register for more than ten subjects at one sitting.