MTN MoMo :- All about mtn mobile money,mtn momo registration form,mtn momo login,mtn momo apk,mtn momo agent salary.
MTN MoMo | SA MTN Mobile Money
MTN’s groundbreaking Mobile Money (MoMo) service lets you store, send, and receive money using your phone. You don’t need a bank account or fancy smartphone to use it – it works on the most basic of feature phones too!
MTN MoMo work
MTN’s MoMo service, which allows subscribers to receive and send money via their cellphones, was launched in 2020 and has since grown to include more than two million active users in South Africa alone. … The newly hired agents will be managed by a team of Trade Development Representatives created by MTN and the IFC.
Steps Can Be Done With MTN MoMo
MTN Mobile Money wallet holders can use their mobile money account in several ways. Below are some of theme:
- Receive and store money
- Send money to any MTN mobile phone user – registered or not.
- Send money to mobile phone users on other local networks.
- Withdraw cash at any authorised MTN Mobile Money agent
- Top-up MTN airtime
- Pay bills
- Buy and pay for insurance
- Pay employee salaries, airline tickets, school fees and other goods and services.
How can I register my MTN mobile money by myself?
- Type *400#
- Choose 1 “continue self-registration”.
- Then insert your first and last name.
- Then fill in your date of birth: MM/DD/YYYY.
- Choose your 5-digit PINSECRET code and validate.
Steps by steps How can I check my MTN MoMo Money balance?
There are several ways to check your MTN MoMo Money balance. However, the best way is to use the MTN mobile app. Above all, it allows you to check your balance and check rate. It also provides a better way to control all MTN mobile services.
- Kindly dial *170# to access the mobile money menu.
- Select option 6 ( My Wallet ) and send.
- Choose the first option to check the MoMo balance.
- Enter your MM pin and send.
- This will display your MoMo balance on your phone screen.
How do I withdraw money from MoMo pay?
- Dial *170#
- Dial 6 to select “My Wallet”
- Dial # to view the next page.
- Dial 8 to check your wallet limits.
- Enter your Momo pin.