myunisa– In this articles yo will find steps how to Apply Unisa 2022,Application requirement,unisa registration,unisa online application,unisa online application 2022 ,undergraduate
myexams unisa login.
myUniSA is UniSA’s online student portal for all the information and services you need to help manage your studies at UniSA. A single sign-on to most areas of the portal and straight-forward navigation will simplify your interaction with the variety of University systems and records
Applying for Unisa Registration 2022
You MUST apply for admission during the relevant application period before registering for any qualification at Unisa.
Unisa will assess your application according to the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice and your final mark received at the undergraduate level.
If you qualify for admission, and if offered a space, you must accept the offer within the prescribed period before you will be able to register.
After Submitting an Application and confirming your Application Status, What Is the Next Thing to Do?
You must register. Should you not register for the previous academic year for any reason, you will be required to re-apply for the next academic year.
Steps to Apply Unisa
At Unisa, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
Unisa’s online registration process is quick and simple. Follow these steps to ensure that your registration is submitted successfully.
Go to the Unisa registration website – http://registration.unisa.ac.za
Choose the qualification level and then click “Go“.
Enter your student number in the block provided and the other details as required.
If you don’t have a student number you won’t be able to continue, therefore, you’ll need to apply online for admission. During this process, a student number will be generated and communicated to you.
Check your personal details on the screen and change any contact details that are missing or incorrect.
It is very important to provide your correct address and cellphone numbers. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study material and prevent you from receiving important information from the university.
Click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register. Ensure that you meet all the qualification requirements for your selected modules. You must
- Meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- Enter the correct module code
- Select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as this may result in a delay in your registration being processed.myunisa
Unisa retains the right to remove modules based on the number of credits allowed per semester and in accordance with the fees paid. Please take note of the maximum period of time you have to complete your qualification.
Calculate your fees
- Use the fee quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, remove modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using a credit card at http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can pay at a First National Bank branch. Retain your proof of payment in case of enquiries.
Submit your registration.
Should you not register for any reason, you will be required to re-apply for the next academic year.myunisa
- If you receive an error message during the registration process, read the error message carefully and make the necessary changes to the modules or click on the “submit to advisor” button.
- Your registration will only be finalized once Unisa has received your study fees. All fees must be paid by the relevant closing date for registration.
- After payment, registration can not be processed, if the candidate did not apply for admission.
- Incorrect registrations will be amended in compliance with college/qualification rules.
- Unisa Online registration portal will be open once registration commences.
Unisa Registration Forms is also available for pdf downloads.myunisa
Be patient while Unisa processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest Unisa Regional Office
Unisa payment methods and banking details
Unisa web credit card payments
Unisa web payment link: http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment (this is a secure site)
- Library fines and accounts can now also be paid via this web payment link: http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment
- These are real-time transactions.myunisa
Cash and direct bank deposits can be made at any First National Bank (FNB) in South Africa
- if you already have a student number
- in respect of fees, for example: study fees, examination fees (supplementary, sick or special exam fees), exemption fees and library charges
- provided that the deposit slip is correctly filled in as follows:
- Deposit reference: first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (If the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number) leave one block open, then fill in the code number 5400374721 for study fees, 3000774039 for SBL student fees, 5400374225 for library fees or 5352X74608 for Matriculation Exemption fees
- Ensure that the deposit slip is correctly filled in as follows:
- Deposit to: Unisa Student Fees
- Bank account number: Unisa Student Fees
- Deposit reference: first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (If the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number). Leave one block open, then fill in the following codes:
- 5400374721 for study fees
- 3000774039 for SBL student fees
- 5400374225 for library fees
- 5352X74608 for matriculation exemption fees
- 5370810030 for the application fee
- 5400315164 for access cards
- Should any of the information on the bank deposit slip be incomplete or incorrect, the transaction will not be processed by the bank and/or may cause a delay in the allocation or transfer of funds to your account and as such the university cannot be held liable for delays caused.
- Payments will be allocated within two (2) to ten (10) working days to the study fees account, provided that all the information on the deposit slip is correct.myunisa
- No cheques are accepted.
University of South Africa
P O Box 392