NSFAS Consent Form :- In this article shown NSFAS Consent Form how to fill,fill nsfas consent form online,nsfas consent form 2021-2022,nsfas consent form pdf.
NSFAS Consent Form
Once you have applied to The National Student Financial Aid Scheme, you would be asked to fill and submit the NSFAS consent form so that your application is completed and can be processed.
Without the consent form, you are not able to submit your NSFAS online application successfully.
What is a consent form ?
A Consent Form gives written permission to another party that they understand the terms of an event or activity that will be performed.
Most often NSFAS uses this form to ensure that the personal information obtained from third parties is treated confidentially and to protect the privacy of the persons whose personal information is made available to NSFAS.
Check out: How to check your Nsfas wallet balance
download nsfas consent form in pdf 2022 Here.
Nsfas consent form is always free to download. You can download the form in a pdf format.
How do i fill the nsfas consent form
Filling the NSFAS consent form is not a difficult process.
- Just enter the correct info where needed.
- Ensure you go through or review the form, correcting any mistake you might make in the process.
- Any false or inaccurate information or documentation submitted may render the application ineligible and you may be subject to legal action.
- Ask questions if you don’t understand anything.
How do i submit nsfas consent form
Once you have completed the form, go to the MyNSFAS portal and log in. You will see the option to upload your outstanding supporting documents. Once the documents have been uploaded click on the tab ‘Submit Documents‘.
The process is complete once all documents are uploaded and you receive a notification that says ‘Outstanding application documents submitted successfully uploaded‘.
If you did upload the documents but there was a problem the most common issue is that the documents are not clear. If you have a problem taking photos with your cellphone you can go to an NSFAS or an NYDA office and they will assist you.
If there is not an NSFAS or NYDA office near you, and you have applied to a college or varsity then ask their fees office to assist you.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY FOR AN NSFAS BURSARY
- Certified copy of your ID book/birth certificate.
- Certified copy of ID of parents/guardians or certified copy of death certificate of parents/guardians or affidavit.
- Certified copy of ED of spouse if student is married.
- Certified copy of spouse’s death certificate if student is widow/widower.
- Certified copy of the divorce decree of the student is divorced.
- Certified copy of latest results.
- Travel documents (e.g. invoice or affidavit).
- Accommodation document (e.g. invoice, affidavit or rental agreement).
- Employment documents – salary advice slips not older than 3 months of both parents or guardians OR SASSA letter OR pension slip if the parents/guardians are pensioners. If the parents/guardians are unemployed, an affidavit is required.
- A completed and signed consent form, which you may download here and must be filled in with your parent/guardian’s signatures. Applications without a consent form signed by all people whose incomes have been declared in the application will not be accepted and will be considered incomplete.
- If you have a disability, please download the Disability Annexure A from nsfas.org.za, complete it and submit with your application.
- The stamps on all certified documents should not be older than 3 months.
- Please apply online at nsfas.org.za, or contact the Student Support Officer on the campus where you want to study.
Please take note: the college will do a DHET NSFAS means test to see if you qualify for a bursary.
This website provides a service that allows you to APPLY for a course at a specific campus. This does NOT imply that you are registered for the course and a space for you is NOT reserved.
Please make sure you have the following ready before you apply:
- Valid e-mail address
- Valid cellphone number
- Certified copy of birth certificate/identity document
- Certified copy of most recent academic results
- Certified copy of proof of residential address of parents/guardian or municipal account
- Certified copy of identity document of parent/guardian
- The stamps on all certified documents should not be older than 3 months
Disclaimer and Signature of Applicant
You agree and appreciate that signing this application form does not ensure that you will obtain NSFAS-administered support. You agree that any confidential information or related documents you give to NSFAS is submitted freely to assist in the review of this application. You further agree that the information you offer is truthful and correct to the best of your knowledge, and that you are aware that any misleading or incorrect information or evidence submitted by you may cause the application to be rejected and you to face legal action.
For general, student and NSFAS Wallet enquiries
For all other queries regarding students:
Tel No.: 08000 67327
Email: [email protected]
University and TVET College documents
Private Bag X4, Plumstead 7801, South Africa
NSFAS Wallet documents
Private Bag X6, Plumstead 7801, South Africa
10 Brodie Road, House Vincent 2nd Floor, Wynberg, Cape Town 7700