nwu efundi login – Efundi student portal :-All about efundi login,
efundi login password,efundi login required,efundi gateway.
eFundi is the NWU’s learning management system. A learning and teaching platform that connects registered students and lecturers online. eFundi also serves as a communication platform on which lecturers make course announcements or post-test results.
nwu efundi login – Efundi student portal
North western university (NWU) south Africa, has an online efundi nwu login where students can manage all their useful information.
NWU core activities, teaching-learning, and research are intertwined with community engagement and innovation in NWU’s eight faculties, most of which serve both distance and contact students.
Ways How To Access And Login Into Efundi student portal
efundi nwu login steps how to login
At some point, you may find it difficult to open the Efundi Student Portal. Due to heavy traffic, the portal loads very slowly, but I recommend you to keep refreshing the page for the best experience.
Also For better results we highly recommend that system users should use one of the following web browsers.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google crome
- Microsoft Edge
Here are Efundi NWU login Guide
Follow the processes below to access the system.
- Open a web browser. The system requires the most up-to-date version of your Internet browser. For the best experience, I encourage you to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- In the address field (where you usually see a website address), click on or type efundi.nwu.ac.za.
- Hit the enter button on your keyboard.
- The eFundi login page will appear.
- At the top right-hand corner of the computer screen, you will see a button labeled “Login“. Click on it.
- You will now see a screen where you can enter your Username and Password.
- In the Username field, type in your NWU student number.
- Click on the Login button.
Remember after 90 days, your password will expire. You will need to change your password before this time or you will need to request a new password.
How to change your eFundi password
Your NWU eFundi password expires every 90 days just like the student portals of other South African universities. If you want to change your password, read on.
On the eFundi main page (before you log in), click on “Reset Password“
How do I change my nwu eFundi email?
1. On the eFundi Landing page (BEFORE you click on the login link)
select “Change/update Contact info: (eMail, Cellphone number)”
2. Sign in using your student number and NWU password (the same you use to sign in to eFundi)
3. Check that your contact information is correct. If needed, change/update any of the information and then click the “Submit” button.
4. It can take up to 48 hours for the change to take effect.
CONTACT eFundi for more information