PSLE Result 2021 Botswana – Steps to follow 1: Open the internet browser on your laptop or mobile · Step 3: Select “Examination” as “PSLE | JCE | BGCSE.
PSLE Result 2021 Botswana www.bec.co.bw
Botswana Examinations Council (BEC) will be published Standard 7 Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) results online after the Honourable Minister of Education and Skills Development authorise the release of the 2021 Std 7 PSLE results 2021.
Botswana Examinations Council (BEC) conducted Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) examination and also publish the plse result also known as Standard 7 result. The result is now available for all the cities including Jwaneng is a town located in the Southern District of Botswana. In this article, you can check your Botswana PSLE result 2021 for all classes.
- The Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) in Botswana is a criterion-referenced examination that is administered to all learners who have completed the Ministry of Education and Skills Development (MoESD) 7-year primary school programme. This is a similar exam like in Tanzania PSLE which is conducted by NECTA.
- PSLE candidates appear in seven subjects, Setswana, English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Agriculture and Religious and Moral Education.
PSLE Result 2021 Botswana Release Date:
- Botswana Examinations Council (BEC) will release the 2021 Primary School Leaving Examinations (PSLE) results on mid of December. Last year it was released on 14th December.
Steps to follow How to Check Botswana PSLE Result Online 2021
[su_box title=”Check Botswana PSLE Result Online 2021″]
- Step 1: Open the internet browser on your laptop or mobile
- Step 2: In website Address Type: http://www.bec.co.bw/show_results
- Step 3: Select “Examination” as “PSLE”
- Step 4: Select “Year” as “2021”
- Step 5: Enter your PLSE Exam “The center number”
- Step 6: Enter “The student’s candidate number”
- Step 7: Now Enter ” The student’s surname”
- Final Step: Click on “Show Result” Button.
Steps to check PSLE results via SMS?
For example, if your candidate number is 812, your centre number is 1 and your surname is Moithuti, type JCE JC0812 0001 Moithuti (use space as separator).
After sending your enquiry please allow a few minutes to receive a response. The Response may be delayed due to congested lines.
Where can I get more information on this Service
Ministry of Basic Education Headquarters
Department of Basic Education
Block 6, Government Enclave, Floor 5
Tel. (+267) 371-5100 Ext 5122
Opening hours: 07:30 to 16:30, Monday to Friday, except public holidays
Ministry Contact Centre, by calling 16885 on Monday to Friday working hours or toll-free number 0800 600 678.