Section Head-Treasury Back Office Job opportunity at KCB
There is an opening for a Section Head-Treasury Back Office Job opportunity at KCB. This position is responsible for managing the treasury and back office functions of the company. This includes financial reporting, budgeting, cash management, and compliance.
The role is also responsible for handling and supporting all aspects of the day to day operations of the treasury department within KCB Group plc.
KCB is looking for a Section Head-Treasury Back Office Job opportunity in a well-established bank. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the effective management of the Treasury and Cash Department’s day-to-day activities. This includes planning, budgeting, forecasting, risk management and reporting. In addition to this, the successful candidate should be able to oversee all aspects of the department and its functioning.
Section Head-Treasury Back Office
The overall purpose of the job is to ensure that the Treasury front office works within the bank’s policies and procedures for the benefits of the bank.
- Monitor cash movement in BOT clearing accounts, EAPS, and NOSTRO accounts.
- Preparation of treasury daily T24 Profit and Loss reports
- Reconciliation and reversing of FX suspense accounts.
- Preparations of cash holding reports and advice the branches.
- Verification of all SWIFT messages
- Checking of GAP report and advising the dealers on the overdrawn accounts.
- Ensure all the above are done as per the Policies, Procedures and Timelines SLA.
- University degree or its equivalent and relevant professional qualification in Banking/Accounts/ Finance
- Master’s Degree in a Business related field is an added advantage
- Professional in CPA & ACCA is required requirement.
- 1-3 years of experience with similar responsibilities
FOR MORE JOBS INFORMATION CLICK HERE