Study Law In UNICAL :-In this article you will know the requirements to study Law in UNICAL,UNICAL requirements for Law,Below are the requirements for UTME candidates .
The University of Calabar
The University of Calabar, fondly called UNICAL is one of the most prestigious universities in Nigeria. Among other things, the university is a centre of excellence. Moreover, UNICAL is home to nearly 50,000 Nigerian students. And each year, about 35,000 aspirants make UNICAL first choice in JAMB
Study Law In UNICAL Entry Requirements
Law is a department in the faculty of law in the university of Calabar which was established in September 1980 is focused towards the upbringing of aspiring LLB,s to the educational height and stage they are expected by the country to facilitate and enhance the in cognition of discipline and knowledge of citizens rights and their roles as defenders.
In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study LAW in UNICAL. If you have been asking about the requirements to study LAW in UNICAL, UNICAL Requirements for LAW this post is for you.
University Of Calabar LAW Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for LAW in UNICAL? Does UNICAL accept two sittings for LAW?, What are the requirements to study LAW in University Of Calabar.
Does UNICAL offer LAW? If Yes, what are the requirements to study LAW in UNICAL? If you have been asking whether University Of Calabar offers LAW as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing full an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study LAW at UNICAL have always asked, and also show you the University Of Calabar JAMB Subject Combination for LAW.
Here we Go Does UNICAL Offer Law?
What are the List Requirements To Study Law In UNICAL?
The following are the Requirements To Study Law In UNICAL (University of Calabar ) through JAMB.
For a start, you must have at least 5 credits in O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English Language and Mathematics at no more than two (2) sittings before you can study Law at UNICAL.
- You must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October of the year of admission.
- You must have the UNICAL Law cut-off mark.
- Choose the correct JAMB subject group.
- Get a good JAMB, WAEC and Post UTME Score.
How to gain UNICAL Direct Entry Requirements For Law
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Calabar through Direct Entry To Study Law
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNICAL Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNICAL Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Does Unical accept lower credit for direct entry?
How much is the school fees of Unical?
DO UNICAL OFFER HOSTEL FOR STUDENTS
How Do I Apply For UNICAL Hostel?
- Ensure you have paid your Acceptance Fee and school fees if you are a new student.
- Ensure you have paid your UNICAL SCHOOL FEES for this academic session if you are an old student.
- Log on to unicalstudentaffairs. …
- Click on “APPLY NOW”.
- Input Your School Fees Pin.
How do i Register UNICAL Courses Online
- Log in to the university portal. …
- Navigate to the right-hand side of the web page and click on “My Dashboard”
- Log in with your username and password.
- Navigate to the course registration panel.
- Click on the departmental page to see the approved courses.
For Direct Entry Candidate’s
Direct entry applicants who have gotten the cut off mark or the score in their diverse prerequisite course are to.
- Purchase the (DE) form.
- Fill in the form accurately indicating your choice of course.
- Summit your form to the jamb office to process your admission.
What is the cut-off mark for Law in UNICAL?
Cut Off Mark For Law In UNICAL
In oredr to be admitted to study Law at UNICAL this year. You must have a high score at JAMB and have passed the cut-off mark required to be successfuly accepted in the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you should aim for a score of at least 240 at JAMB to increase your chances of enrolling in the University of Calabar to study Law.
UNICAL Subject Combination For Law
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Law in UNICAL.
- Use Of English
Is UNICAL Good For Law?
University of Calabar thrives in an environment that promotes competitiveness, unrestricted scientific research, critical thinking, innovation and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Law at UNICAL making it more competitive.
There is no doubt that the University of Calabar is one of the best universities in Nigeria to study Law.
Does UNICAL Accept Two Sittings For Law?
YES! The University Of Calabar (UNICAL) accepts two sittings for Law.
How Many Years is Law In UNICAL?
Law in UNICAL is a 5 years course.
UNICAL School Fees For Law
UNICAL school fees for Law is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- +234 705 689 1371
- [email protected]
- University of Calabar, Etagbor, PMB 1115 Calabar 2018