ufs online application-steps how to apply ufs online application,Application Form PDF And Registration,UFS online application 2022 closing date.
ufs online application
The University of the Free State (UFS) has a proud history as one of the oldest, most respected institutions of higher education in South Africa. It opened its doors in Bloemfontein in<span “=”” 16px;”=””> 1904 as the Grey University College, with six students in the Humanities. Today it is a multi-campus institution, with two diverse campuses in Bloemfontein and one in Qwaqwa in the scenic Eastern Free State, accommodating more than 40 000 students in its seven faculties, with an increasing number of international students and associates, and an ever-widening scope of active involvement in and contribution to its surrounding communities.ufs online application
For the past 117 years, the UFS has been delivering quality graduates who have made their mark in various sectors. What sets the institution apart is its holistic student support initiatives, enabling it to achieve some of the highest success rates in the country. Delivering students who are in high demand in the global job market, remains a top priority. An established network of industry partners and close collaboration with the public and private sectors, as well as a continuous process of transformation and curriculum renewal, dovetail to produce highly employable graduates.ufs online application
UFS research efforts are driven by dedicated scholars, some of whom are international leaders in their fields, with industry and social impact and real-world application.
Applying for UFS Registration 2022
You MUST apply for admission during the relevant application period before registering for any qualification at UFS.
UFS will assess your application according to the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice and your final mark received at the undergraduate level.
If you qualify for admission, and if offered a space, you must accept the offer within the prescribed period before you will be able to register.ufs online application
After Submitting an Application and Confirming your Application Status, What Is the Next Thing to Do?
You must register. Should you not register for the previous academic year for any reason, you will be required to re-apply for the next academic year.
How to Apply for UFS Online Application
At UFS, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
As a new/current student, you can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or your computer at home by following the steps below;ufs online application
- Navigate to the student ienabler page – https://pssa.ufs.ac.za/psp/csprd/?&cmd=login&languageCd=ENG&
- Log in with your “student number” and “password” on the Oracle PeopleSoft system
- Make the required “first payment” five(5) working days prior to register or submit confirmation and approve bussary/loan
- Contact your faculty for academic advice (modules you need to register for).
- Log in on the “PeopleSoft” System for self-service enrolment.
- Contact “Card Division” for student card service.
- Access your study material via “Blackboard“.
- Confirm your “Modules” on blackboard
- “Gateaway” orientation information.
UFS ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Here is the list of the University of the Free State UFS admission requirements for 2022 Academic year.
- You have an NSC or NCV with an endorsement that allows entrance to degree studies (Bachelor’s degree) or an equivalent qualification.
- You meet all the minimum admission requirements for the programme you intend to study. Meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen/intended programme of study does not guarantee admission, as limited spaces are available in each programme.
- You have a minimum level of 4 (50%) in the chosen UFS language of instruction: English or Afrikaans (only applicable to certain programmes).
- You must pass certain school subjects with a minimum level of achievement in order to take a certain university module. For example, you must get a mark of 70% for Mathematics in Grade 12 if you plan to study BSc majoring in Physics with Engineering subjects. Please refer to the section on the faculty-specific admission requirements, which also includes the respective compulsory subjects and achievement levels required per programme.ufs online application
NSFAS STUDENT FUNDING 2022
The National Student Funding Assistance Scheme (NSFAS) funding applications are open. every interested student should apply online. The UFS NSFAS student funding will close on 1 August 2022.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR FUNDING ENQUIRES
Bloemfontein and South Campuses:
Arno Venter 051 401 2234 ([email protected])
Tokelo Fako 051 401 7175 ([email protected])
Ntswaki Masoleng 051 401 7125 ([email protected])
Thabiso Mbo 051 401 9894 ([email protected])
Judy Mothibedi 051 401 7731 ([email protected])
Tracey-Lee Smith ([email protected])
Pulane Maine ([email protected])
STILL, HAVING DIFFICULTIES?
Be patient while UFS processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest UFS Online Assistance.