VETA Online Application Form 2023/2024 Download PDF
VETA Online Application Form 2023,A self-governing government agency known as the Vocational Education and Training Authority (VETA) was created by Act of Parliament No. 1 of 1994, Chapter 82 [Revised in 2006]. The main reason VETA was founded was to manage Tanzania’s Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. Its duties include promoting, coordinating, offering, providing, regulating, and funding VET in the nation.
VETA Online Application Form 2023
The vision of VETA is, “Tanzania with sufficient and competent artisans.”
The mission of VETA is, “To ensure quality vocational skills by providing, regulating, coordinating, promoting, and financing vocational education and training for national socio- economic development.”
i. Demand driven services;
ii. Service Excellence;
iii. Transparency; and
iv. Team work.
VETA Online Application Form 2023
Vocational Education and Training Authority(VETA) posted out application form for all students who wish to joining training for academic year 2021/2022. Students who wish join VETA college are required to fill the form and submit to the college.
- Full name of applicants( name as on your certificate)
- Sex( male or female).
- Date of birth.
- passport number.
- Graduation year.
- Name of school or college.
- Applicant address.
- Telephone number.
- Name of parent/ guardian / sponsor.
- Parent address, email, telephone number.
Applicants also are required to to perform admission test examination which will open the door for them to join training.
- The college admission test will be held on the date indicated by a particular college.
- Student are required to attend an examination half an hour before the time of examination.
- Applicants are required to bring real school/college graduation certificate, ink pen, pencil and one photo( passport).
- Failure to comply the above information will result into not allowed to perform the test.
- Examination result will be posted on notice board college, exam centers also will be uploaded on VETA official website www.veta.go.tz
- Applicants will be required to contribute five thousand (Tsh 5000/=) upon return of admission form. The money is for all examination aptitude.
- Forms are available at your nearest college or in VETA official website.
- Put good mark in any disabilities you have as listed on the admission form.
- After filling information all forms are required to to submitted on the selected college.
- Make sure you left a copy after filling information and submit original copy to selected college.
Below are All Roles Of VETA
i. Providing vocational education and training;
VETA provides training through 33 vocational training centres and institutes that it owns. Also, it provides training to vocational teachers through its Vocational teachers Training College in Morogoro.
ii. Coordinating vocational education and training;
VETA coordinates more than 700 VET institutions owned by other VET providers in the country, providing training in form of long courses, short courses and tailor-made courses. Also, VETA conducts Labour Market Surveys to determine skills demanded by labour market.
As well, the Authority establishes and maintains close linkage and partnership with other training providers at national and zonal levels.
iii. Regulating vocational education and training;
VETA regulates provision of vocational education and training in the Country through Registration of VET Institutions; Accreditation; Setting Standards; Curriculum Development; Auditing for Compliance; Assessment; and Certification.
iv. Financing and managing VET fund;
VETA finances and manages VET Fund for Vocational Education and Training. The main source of VET Fund is employers contribution of Skills Development Levy (SDL). Employers with four and above employees contribute 6% of their employees salaries as SDL.
Some other sources of VET fund are Government development projects; development partners contributions; funds from internal sources like income generating activities and training fees.
v. Promoting Vocational Educational and Training
VETA is charged with the role of promoting vocational education and training in the Country. VETA believes that the public can support VET if it is provided with adequate information about VET goals and activities. Promotion is carried by communicating VET to different stakeholders including the Government, parents, employers, employees, and donors. Other targets include current and prospective trainees, instructors; VET graduates legislators, trade unions, NGOs and the media.
VETA uses different media in communicating VET to stakeholders: through advertisement, VET week activities, public presentations, trade fairs and exhibitions and publicity. Others include newsletters, annual reports, brochures, VET catalogues, website and other promotional materials.
VETA HEAD OFFICE
Plot No. 18, Central business Park (CBP),
Address: P.O. BOX 802, Dodoma.
Telphone: +255 26 2963661
Barua pepe: [email protected]