Vodacom Tanzania Bundles 2023
Vodacom Tanzania Bundles 2023- Vodacom Tanzania is a telecommunications company based in Tanzania, East Africa. It is part of the Vodacom Group, which is owned by Vodafone, one of the largest mobile telecommunications companies in the world.
Vodacom Tanzania offers a range of mobile communication services, including voice and data services, messaging, mobile money, and enterprise solutions. The company operates a 2G, 3G, and 4G network, and has a customer base of over 15 million subscribers.
Vodacom Tanzania is committed to investing in the development of the Tanzanian telecommunications industry, and has launched a number of initiatives to help bridge the digital divide and bring affordable communication services to all Tanzanians. These initiatives include the expansion of the company’s network infrastructure, the deployment of innovative mobile technologies, and the provision of digital services to customers in rural areas.
Vodacom Tanzania Bundles
Imagine life without weekly and monthly data bundles? If you want to control your internet expenditure, prepaid data bundles are the best package for you. You can use the following 4 options to purchase prepaid Vodacom bundles.
- Vodacom Website: Visit the Vodacom website, create an account, log in and purchase the bundle of your choice
- Vodacom App: Download the app from Google Play Store, register, login and purchase the bundle that suits your pocket.
- SMS: SMS the number of bundles you are willing to buy and send to “136” for example “My Meg 250” to 136
- USSD: Dial the USSD code *135# and follow the prompts.
Internet Offer Bundles
The Vodacom Tanzania internet offer bundles are reliable, convenient, and cost-effective. For you to activate internet offer bundles here are the steps to follow:
- Dial *111# and then click OK
- Select option four, which is for internet bundles
- Choose either daily, weekly, or monthly offer bundles
- Select where you want to activate the offer bundles, either your number or another number
- You will a confirmation SMS with the internet bundle.
How to check Vodocom balance bundle
USSD: Dial *149*60#
SMS: send ‘BALANCEDATA’ to 15300
Vodacom Voice and SMS
Call, text, browse and stay informed and entertained using your Vodacom SIM.
We offer you a fresh and exciting communication experience with the best service and tariffs plans around. Whether travelling or seated comfortably in your home or office, you can rely on us to keep you connected. With affordable rates and a wide array of services tailor-made for you, we offer you a communication experience that is unrivalled.
Pindupindua, RED and Cheka also ensures that you get more out of your Vodacom SIM card just by using it. So what are you waiting for? Get connected to the fastest and strongest network in Tanzania.
Vodacom Tanzania Unlimited Internet
Vodacom Tanzania company limited is now offering all unlimited access to mobile internet data bundles to its customers. These bundles are known as “Uhuru Wa Kweli” data bundles. The bundles can be accessed by everyone regardless of the type of phone being used. You can choose either daily, weekly, or monthly unlimited data bundles.
“Uhuru WA Kweli” allows Vodacom Tanzania customers to buy daily data bundles for TZS 1,000, TZS 6, 000 for seven days, and TZS 20, 000 for monthly data bundles. KASI is another Vodacom internet service that allows customers to buy unlimited data bundles. With KASI internet bundles, you can send emails, make business deals, and download songs and movies online. Having unlimited bundles, you can stay connected even after your bundles depletes.
How To Check The Bundle Balance
You can request your bundle balance using your mobile phones by dialing *149*60# and your balance will be presented to you. Alternatively, you can send the SMS with the name “BALANCE DATA” to the number 15300.
Vodacom Tanzania M-Pesa
Vodacom M-Pesa is a partnership between Vodacom Tanzania and Safaricom Kenya. It is a service that allows you to transfer and receive money, make bill payments, top-up airtime, get short-term loans, and so much more. The service is available to every Vodacom customer, who is registered with M-Pesa and is above eighteen years old.
So, how can I open and activate the M-Pesa account? The activation process is very simple. You should begin by purchasing a Vodacom line. Visit a Vodacom shop that is close to you with a valid identification document to complete the registration process. You should then proceed to activate the M-Pesa account using this procedure.
- Dial *150*00# and then click OK
- Select option 1 to activate
- Enter the set up key PIN
- Enter the new PIN
- Re-enter the new PIN
- Input the birth date and the year
- You will get an SMS verification notification when your account gets activated.
ALSO YOU CAN READ : Tigo Tanzania Internet Packages 2023
Withdrawals And Deposits
If you want to deposit or withdraw money from your M-Pesa account, you should visit an Authorized M-Pesa agent. For withdrawals:
- Dial *150*00# from your phone
- Choose withdrawal money.
- Enter the till number of the agent
- Enter the amount
- Enter the PIN to authorize the transaction
- Press 1 to confirm the transaction or 2 to cancel the transaction
- Wait for the confirmation SMS to be sent to your phone
For deposits, you should give the agent the cash you want to deposit. Furnish him/her with your identification document and phone number.
Once you have activated M-Pesa, you can send cash to someone using any device. Here are the simple steps on how to send money.
- Go to the M-Pesa home page
- Click on “Mobile Money”
- Enter the sum of money you desire to send
- Log in to your Vodacom M-Pesa account
- Choose the contacts or the account number of the person you want to send money to
- Select pay online
You will then receive an SMS or an email notification once the payment has been credited.
The Vodacom tariffs are those charges that you incur when transferring money to another registered customer. If you want to learn more about the latest Vodacom Tanzania M-Pesa tariffs, visit the Vodacom website.
Vodacom USSD Codes
USSD codes are the quickest method that you can use to check your phone’s airtime balance, bundle balance, and request particular information, and access. Here are some of the essential USSD codes on Vodacom:
- If you want to see the list of Vodacom services, you need to dial *135#
- The USSD code of please call me services is *140*phone number#
- The USSD code of requesting for balance inquiry is *136#
- The recharge USSD code is *136*01*Recharge PIN#
- Data bundle transfer is *135*1002#
- Airtime transfer is *135*072#
Vodacom Tanzania Contacts
You can contact Vodacom Tanzania customer care using the following details.
- Physical Location: 15th floor of Vodacom Towers in Ursino Estate
- Phone: +255 754 705 000
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dial 100 or 135 from your Vodacom handset.
- Call from RSA using the number 082 135.
- For those who are abroad, they can contact customer care on +27 82 135.
One of the best channels you can use to contact the customer care is via the Vodacom website. Here are the steps you should follow when contacting them using their website.
- Visit the Vodacom website
- Click on their services
- Click other services
- And lastly, select the option of “please call me.”
- You will be contacted by the customer care personnel
Alternatively, you can contact them using the app. Follow these simple steps:
- Click Hamburger menu
- Click on other services
- Select please call me and dial
You can also contact them via USSD. Follow the following procedure:
- Dial *149*01#
- Choose shangwe + services
- Select customer services
- And then select the option of “please call me.”
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other Social Platforms Thanks so much for sharing.